A little early but...anyone going to the ECU game? | The Boneyard

A little early but...anyone going to the ECU game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would be nice to find a group to 'gate with down there. Maybe have a drink or five after the game to commiserate.

Reaction Score
Would be nice to find a group to 'gate with down there. Maybe have a drink or five after the game to commiserate.

Yup, I'm driving up from SC. I ordered my tickets but haven't received them yet. I booked my hotel for the night. It would be great to all meet up.

Reaction Score
I'll be in Myrtle Beach for the week, driving up that morning and staying overnight. Yup, I'm sure this will be fresh thread in a couple weeks so we can all hook up.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Just found out I'll be tailgating with several ECU acquaintances in Lot 19...

Baltic

Baltic
Reaction Score
I'll be at the game with 42 UCONN fans from Southport, NC. I have purchased a block of 50 tickets in Section 217 Row O & P (between the 30 yard lines). I still have 8 tickets available which I purchased through ECU at the group rate (less than the price UCONN has to charge for end/side zone seats). If anyone is interested get in touch with me.

Still haven't figured out the tailgating. I understand it can get pretty chaotic on game day. I have a couple of ECU fans who are going to give me some advice.

ECU fans are pumped, as they should be. Would be nice to hold our own as we did for a while against Boise State. UNC will confirm that ECU can roll up the score pretty quickly.

I will also be attending the BBall games and expect the results will be different.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Also, FYI- looks like lots open 6 hours before kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom