A little (a)more on The Rock... | The Boneyard

A little (a)more on The Rock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://courantblogs.com/uconn-men/rakim-lubin-newest-husky-a-quiet-kid-but-a-monster-on-the-court/

For those "doubters" I like to point to other teams who recruit a kid. For instance Marquette suddenly emerged and wanted him to visit. Did we ever hear of Crowder or Gardner until they suited up for MU and hammered around our guys on the boards? ....... give it time, this kid sounds like he will fit this mold and emerge as a solid, if not great, Husky just based on work ethic and sheer readiness!

Reaction Score
I'm very interested to see his HS season start. We should get a little more insight into his current level of play. Also, is he fully recovered for his back injury? Does anybody know exactly what the problem was? Is it likely be a chronic issue?

Reaction Score
I'm very interested to see his HS season start. We should get a little more insight into his current level of play. Also, is he fully recovered for his back injury? Does anybody know exactly what the problem was? Is it likely be a chronic issue?
Paging @basketballmom

Reaction Score
Mom- we do have a small group of UCONN fans that live in Atlanta. We might have to take a field trip to see a game sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom