A Leak From My List... | The Boneyard

A Leak From My List...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like many others, am sure have a wish list for next year. I am also sure mine are the same as many others. A head coach that takes us to higher grounds and players that can get it done etc.

Not tonight though, I have to get the most simple off my back first. I ask Warde and the powers that be to stop the ridiculous player of the game announcements at our home games. We come across as an institution of lower learning.

We are down to Louisville 31-10 and a UCONN player got player of the game. PLEASE ...
I in NO way ever slander our players, this is not meant to sound that way...

On Saturday when our QB set a school record and a WR did the same, this one hanging in the pocket time and again and the other stealing a couple of possible picks from defenders. That or dragging a couple for more yardage, we get the announcement the play of the day was a seven yard TD run.

The powers that be getting lost in the excitement of a seven yard run in a game that featured hundreds of yards in the air and after the catch....Simply dumb...

Reaction Score
I like many others, am sure have a wish list for next year. I am also sure mine are the same as many others. A head coach that takes us to higher grounds and players that can get it done etc.

Not tonight though, I have to get the most simple off my back first. I ask Warde and the powers that be to stop the ridiculous player of the game announcements at our home games. We come across as an institution of lower learning.

We are down to Louisville 31-10 and a UCONN player got player of the game. PLEASE ...
I in NO way ever slander our players, this is not meant to sound that way...

On Saturday when our QB set a school record and a WR did the same, this one hanging in the pocket time and again and the other stealing a couple of possible picks from defenders. That or dragging a couple for more yardage, we get the announcement the play of the day was a seven yard TD run.

The powers that be getting lost in the excitement of a seven yard run in a game that featured hundreds of yards in the air and after the catch....Simply dumb...

I'd email Warde. He'll get back to you pretty quick. Off season gives him a bunch of free time. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom