"A Generation of Excellence" | The Boneyard

"A Generation of Excellence"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Got mine yesterday. Well done. Pictures are very high quality and tell quite a story. The stuff of fairy tales.

Reaction Score
Got mine yesterday. Well done. Pictures are very high quality and tell quite a story. The stuff of fairy tales.
The book must be something special----you played this one completely straight.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
On page 158 there is this picture of Maya holding the 2016 Trophy in her arms with a proud, but very wistful look on her face.

The early years are all in black and white and very instructive about the stars of those years.

Reaction Score
On page 158 there is this picture of Maya holding the 2016 Trophy in her arms with a proud, but very wistful look on her face.

The early years are all in black and white and very instructive about the stars of those years.
From Kerith Burke's post-championship wrap-up:

"One of UConn's most famous alumni, Maya Moore, trailed behind the pack, holding something that wasn't hers this time. "Has anyone seen the trophy?" Moore joked, the hardware held securely in her arms.

The players left without it.

Heather Buck, a fan favorite from the first championship in this four-year run, chimed in, "Don't worry. We know how to handle a trophy.":);)

A behind the scenes look at UConn's fourth straight NCAA championship

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score

"One of UConn's most famous alumni, Maya Moore, trailed behind the pack, holding something that wasn't hers this time. "Has anyone seen the trophy?" Moore joked, the hardware held securely in her arms.

Heather Buck, a fan favorite from the first championship in this four-year run, chimed in, "Don't worry. We know how to handle a trophy.":);)

Maya Moore's a man???

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

I think I missed that one back in April. Fun. Going to miss Kerith!
Any of our Pac12 visitors - have you seen her on the network and how is she doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom