A Funny Story... | The Boneyard

A Funny Story...

Reaction Score
What kind of person calls themselves Eyeroll?! :)

Funny story about how that happened and why I'm currently stuck with it. When I created this account, and it prompted me to create my login, I had a particularly troubling day with IT at work (I'm sure many of you know just what I mean) and when I had to come up with a login I just rolled my eyes. Totally a function of my work day, but regardless, I thought I would just be "cute" for myself and used Eyeroll as my login. Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....turns out that's also your handle! It also turns out that you can't change it right away! :cool:

By the way, I full acknowledge that I probably should have known it would be my handle...but it was a day, so whatever. Anyway, please know that if I LIKE your post, it means I actually like it. It's not some backhanded way to roll eyes. LOL

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
face-with-rolling-eyes_1f644.png

sun

Reaction Score

Funny story about how that happened and why I'm currently stuck with it. When I created this account, and it prompted me to create my login, I had a particularly troubling day with IT at work (I'm sure many of you know just what I mean) and when I had to come up with a login I just rolled my eyes. Totally a function of my work day, but regardless, I thought I would just be "cute" for myself and used Eyeroll as my login. Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....turns out that's also your handle! It also turns out that you can't change it right away! :cool:

By the way, I full acknowledge that I probably should have known it would be my handle...but it was a day, so whatever. Anyway, please know that if I LIKE your post, it means I actually like it. It's not some backhanded way to roll eyes. LOL
There's a song 4 everything.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

I kinda like it

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Esteemed Colleague Eyeroll,

Welcome to the funny farm. Thanks for the fascinating yarn.

I look forward to reading the stories of your cousins, Spring, Egg, and Eskimo.

7A219492-3093-494A-A356-5768A9259E68.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom