A fine day! | The Boneyard

A fine day!

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
ND loses to UConn. Belay that. ND gets their ass kicked by UConn. And the icing on the cake - UTenn loses to UT. Over in orange country the knives are already out. Can the "FAHR KELLIE" posts be far behind?

Feelin' smug here. :p

Reaction Score
ND loses to UConn. Belay that. ND gets their ass kicked by UConn. And the icing on the cake - UTenn loses to UT. Over in orange country the knives are already out. Can the "FAHR KELLIE" posts be far behind?

And Texas beat Tennessee while Boston was having a really bad day scoring.

Reaction Score
I agree. A nice solid victory over the "green people." The "orange people" take one on the chin. And, the best part of the day, my alma mater takes down Mississippi State!

No one talks much about Mike Carey as a coach, but I think he does a great job with what he has to work with.

Reaction Score
I agree. A nice solid victory over the "green people." The "orange people" take one on the chin. And, the best part of the day, my alma mater takes down Mississippi State!

No one talks much about Mike Carey as a coach, but I think he does a great job with what he has to work with.

I just wish he has learned to travel with more than the shirt on his back. :rolleyes:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

And don't forget, Bueckers, DeBerry, Fudd and Ducharme in the house to witness. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom