Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Grown men don't fukin cry!!

gFdl9.AuSt.79.jpeg

Women do!

635637924223768551-0405-CatsFans01-crisp.jpg

Reaction Score
LMAO the funniest is actually dude on the far left in the first pic.

Everyone sporting a fine gut as well

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Just think of all of the impoverished kids in third world countries getting nice new in a few days!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Pick a couple:

My first thought was that when you go in (as fans) with the smug expectation of rolling through the tourney, the fall to the depths of despair is much more crushing and debilitating, than if you had gone in expecting a competitive contest. There can be no, "Well, we tried our best, but..." rationalizations.

My second thought was wondering who the "DEFENSE" chants were supposed to spur on in the theater. The guy behind the snack counter?

Reaction Score
To be fair, I have no issue with a passionate fan base as long as they are respectful of other team's. Its a good thing. College sports is about passion. Heck, UConn shows Final 4 games live at Gampel and the fans in Storrs are even louder, even if the player they are cheering for on screen is +2,000 miles away.

As for Coach Cal and his classless team (if the kids on my rec teams don't shake hands politely after a game, win or lose, they don't get to play the next game), suckers!

Reaction Score
Just think of all of the impoverished kids in third world countries getting nice new in a few days!
My favorite moment as a Husky fan was in 1999 at the UConn v. Duke final in St. Petersburg when I watched the T Shirt Vendors literally remove the "Duke National Champ" shirts off the top shelf and replace them with the UConn NC shirts. I bet we lose a lot of Third World recruits to KY and Duke simply by the false advertising going on over there.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
My favorite moment as a Husky fan was in 1999 at the UConn v. Duke final in St. Petersburg when I watched the T Shirt Vendors literally remove the "Duke National Champ" shirts off the top shelf and replace them with the UConn NC shirts. I bet we lose a lot of Third World recruits to KY and Duke simply by the false advertising going on over there.
Post/Handle

Reaction Score
Pick a couple:

That's great.

It's asking too much, but it would have been perfect if they added on a clip of a couple in Wisconsin (or any Kentucky rival) shirts walking out of the theater laughing like Leslie Nielsen and Priscilla Presley on their date in Naked Gun (starts at 1:27 mark here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom