A FEW TASTY MATCHUPS ON THE SUNDAY 12/2 PLATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Some very interesting matchups on tap for Sunday:

UNC @ TENN (is there a way both teams could lose?) :rolleyes:

UGA @ Ga Tech ... disappointing season so far for Tech.. can redeem it with an upset here.

Central Mich @ Purdue (they hung with ND.. can they knock off the Boilermakers)

WVU @ UVA

Marist @ Oklahoma

Stanford @ Gonzaga

Kentucky @ Louisville

and the headliner :D Cal @ Duke

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Some very interesting matchups on tap for Sunday:

UNC @ TENN (is there a way both teams could lose?) :rolleyes: No, unfortunately. UNC reverts to form and fades.

UGA @ Ga Tech ... disappointing season so far for Tech.. can redeem it with an upset here. No redemption. Bulldogs by 10

Central Mich @ Purdue (they hung with ND.. can they knock off the Boilermakers) Nope, Purdue wins

WVU @ UVA Loss of Bussie shows, as Mountaineers can't get it done.

Marist @ Oklahoma Marist has a good half and a bad half, and Sooner prevail.

Stanford @ Gonzaga Zags do better than expected, but that means they are within ten with 4 minutes to go. Maybe end there, or maybe it falls apart.

Kentucky @ Louisville Louisville is only 2 spots ahead in the polls, but pulls out ten point victory

and the headliner :D Cal @ Duke
Cal keeps it close for a long time, but Duke separates at the end.

wes33

Revels in Blue Devils
Reaction Score
Kemtucky - LOU. ESPNU 6PM

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Here sweating inside Cameron indoor... Kinda nervous about these bears

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354474115599.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354474115599.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 35

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Purdue game is on the BTN, ch 413 on NYC cablevision. . Purdue is easily handling Central Michigan, who gave ND a good game IIRC. Penn State struggling again against a nobody. Something is wrong with PSU imo.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Marist @ Oklahoma is on Fox Sports, 406 in NYC cablevision.. Marist down only 2 in the first half despite not hitting any threes.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
UNC @ TENN (is there a way both teams could lose?) :rolleyes: No, unfortunately. UNC reverts to form and fades. Nailed it

UGA @ Ga Tech ... disappointing season so far for Tech.. can redeem it with an upset here. No redemption. Bulldogs by 10 Nailed it, to the point.

Central Mich @ Purdue (they hung with ND.. can they knock off the Boilermakers) Nope, Purdue wins Nailed it

WVU @ UVA Loss of Bussie shows, as Mountaineers can't get it done. I'm a WVU fan, my prediction was looking good in first half, but I was happy to be wrong in second half.

Marist @ Oklahoma Marist has a good half and a bad half, and Sooner prevail. The good half was the first half, but not enough. Got the result right, if not the exact scenario.

Stanford @ Gonzaga Zags do better than expected, but that means they are within ten with 4 minutes to go. Maybe end there, or maybe it falls apart.

Kentucky @ Louisville Louisville is only 2 spots ahead in the polls, but pulls out ten point victory

and the headliner :D Cal @ Duke Cal keeps it close for a long time, but Duke separates at the end.. I got the halves wrong, Cal played then even in second half, but I got the result right.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Kentucky - Louisville starting right now. ESPNU

Reaction Score
louisville - kentucky tied at 8 with under 9 minutes to play. Awful to watch.

Reaction Score
kentucky has 5 baskets and 11 turnovers; Louisville has 6 baskets and 13 turnovers.

Reaction Score

Sorry, Phil. Zags were never in it. The Cardinal jumped on them early and were up 15-20 pts the entire game. Zags were cold and only had 3 FGs in first half, I think. Stanford hit 8-14 threes, led by Taylor Greenfield with 4. Chiney has 21 pts and 11 boards. Sold out crowd and a great atmosphere. Honestly, I thought it was going to be closer. Oh, 69-41 final.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
KY - L'ville is simply painful to watch. Terrible basketball, terrible skills. If these are the #9 & #7 teams it is a terrible year in WCBB.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
kentucky has 5 baskets and 11 turnovers; Louisville has 6 baskets and 13 turnovers.
That last 15 seconds of the half was a total travesty.. Horrible coaching, made worse by horrible play on the court.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
KY - L'ville is simply painful to watch. Terrible basketball, terrible skills. If these are the #9 & #7 teams it is a terrible year in WCBB.

It was terrible. Wish they'd Call more fouls too. No offensive flow whatsoever with all the contact.

On the broadcasting side - Is UCONN still playing tomorrow on ESPN2? You'd never know it. All they want to talk about is Baylor vs ND on Wednesday.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Mitchell's brilliant halftime talk has had an effect on his team. A bad effect. He is a very over rated coach.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Mitchell's brilliant halftime talk has had an effect on his team. A bad effect. He is a very over rated coach.

I was thinking that too. He told them someone needs to go to the basket and the first shot is a THREE!

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Louisville is blowing this game with their horrible offense leading to turnovers. Now a stupid shot clock operator error. WCBB is taking a big hit with this broadcast.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Louisville is blowing this game with their horrible offense leading to turnovers. Now a stupid shot clock operator error. WCBB is taking a big hit with this broadcast.
At home no less. Geez. Figure they could at least screw up in favor of the home team. :rolleyes:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Going right down to the end.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
KY hits a 3 with 8.4 left to take lead 48-47. Louisville ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom