a few game times updated - PC 2/10 Wed 4pm ? | The Boneyard

a few game times updated - PC 2/10 Wed 4pm ?

Reaction Score
We will play them out now. Somebody has been finally put in their plan now. So don’t expect any further power trips from someone who is clueless how to get things done.
There’s a hidden message in there.

Who has been put in “their” plan? What do we know about this “plan”? What “clueless” person has taken power trips recently? Why is this person “clueless”? Was it a business trip or personal? And just what type of things “need to get done”?

Anyone with a 007 secret decoder please look into this.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Who has been put in “their” plan? What do we know about this “plan”? What “clueless” person has taken power trips recently? Why is this person “clueless”? Was it a business trip or personal? And just what type of things “need to get done”?

This post is definitely going to be referenced later when someone commits to UConn or Bouknight declares for the NBA or something.

C

Chief00

I apologize for the auto correct typo. Replaced “plan” with “place” and one other edit for better clarity - up to a point - to correct in original post. It may or may not be clearer now.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I apologize for the auto correct typo. Replaced “plan” with “place” and one other edit for better clarity - up to a point - to correct in original post. It may or may not be clearer now.

What does our TV Partner moving a game several hours have anything to do the the quackery you're crapping on every post with?

a 9PM tip (the former time), when you can reasonably bus back home, was stupid to begin with. I'd rather have this game played at 4 than 9.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Hurley and staff haven’t loved the covid protocol and how there are unnecessary precautions such that Butler could play this weekend but we couldn’t.

An apparently some person or persons unknown, who have been responsible for excesses of caution, have now been fed to someone's pet Python, or Alligator or something. The New Jersey way comes to Connecticut.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
What does our TV Partner moving a game several hours have anything to do the the quackery you're crapping on every post with?

a 9PM tip (the former time), when you can reasonably bus back home, was stupid to begin with. I'd rather have this game played at 4 than 9.

It doesn't. Nova picked up a game on that day and it was moved to 9 PM, presumably because they're top billing in the conference? It sucks that we were moved to 4 PM but I'll take that trade-off for all of the FOX games we have coming up in great timeslots on Saturdays.

Reaction Score
We will play the games out now. Somebody has been finally put in their place. So don’t expect any further power trips from someone,who is clueless how to get things done.
Is the person who was put in her place the same person who recently won the prestigious Connecticut Sports Person of the Year Award?

Reaction Score
Wed Go from a cool 9 PM prime time tip to 4 PM on a Wednesday workday? what the hell? That sux

Reaction Score
Wed Go from a cool 9 PM prime time tip to 4 PM on a Wednesday workday? what the hell? That sux

perfect for us in the work quarantine. i’ve haven’t been to the office since march 12th

Reaction Score

we scheduled to play X in 11 days on 2/13

Reaction Score
Maybe they could come here on the 14th or 15th then head to St. Johns.

Reaction Score
Meanwhile Butler is playing it's second game since our game on FS1. We don't even know if our team is practicing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom