A Deep Dive Into Grad Transfer Eligible Players | Page 3 | The Boneyard

A Deep Dive Into Grad Transfer Eligible Players

Reaction Score
Love this kid. He’d be a great addition to any team....
Cannot stress enough how huge that would be if the staff can sign this kid. It almost makes too much sense. He would be the perfect player to fill Akok’s role for next year.

Reaction Score
Cannot stress enough how huge that would be if the staff can sign this kid. It almost makes too much sense. He would be the perfect player to fill Akok’s role for next year.
Started the thread talking about him and I’ll keep it going now.... kid can ball. He’ll make an immediate impact if he’s playing college ball next season. Sign me up for adding him.

Reaction Score
Saw Kevin Marfo play at QU today for the third time. I think he can contribute here. Obviously he is a dominant rebounder (leads the nation in RPG) but he brings other stuff to the table as well. In this game, he confidently knocked down a three pointer, was impressive passing with 5 assists, and had 4 blocks and a steal. Not to mention 16 rebounds and 10 points. QU switched him onto smaller players frequently and he held his own.

He is also so physically imposing - super long arms and unbelievably well built. 6'8" 245 LBS - like Whaley with 25 extra pounds of muscle. He doesn't look like he belongs in the MAAC at all.

Reaction Score
Great example of Marfo's passing on this game winner from the other night. He had several of these types of kick outs this afternoon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom