A couple quick Arizona notes | The Boneyard

A couple quick Arizona notes

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
1 - Morgan Valley was "in the house", of course her Hartford Hawks season is done. Would love to hear from someone what happened there.

2 - In a late time-out, Aari loosed her brace and limped - really limped with pain on her face - over to Adia. Wonder if she will play very little tomorrow against Cal (she is walking for Senior Day but not necessarily leaving).

3 - As I mentioned elsewhere, Cate Reese was sick last weekend with a flare-up of her diabetes. She played little and looked like she is still under the weather.

4 - Joan Bonvicini had a "shadow" for the game and I overheard her telling the presumably prospective broadcaster how very, very good Pennington, the OK transfer that is sitting out this year, is.

5 - It was Tik Tok night. And some student won a Women's Pac 12 tourney package including accommodations, air credit, tourney tix and some other swag for imitating some team members dancing on Tik Tok on the scoreboard.

6 - and lastly, halftime- 4 dogs chasing Frisbees. I know it is done, but somehow this is the first time I have seen it in person.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom