A couple of thoughts on pregame activities | The Boneyard

A couple of thoughts on pregame activities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First off....the fireworks were pretty cool and the tunes/highlights were cool. Hope they continue it though I will always miss O'Fortuna. (my ringtone)

Let's talk about the Husky walk. Can anyone tell me why our great student section does not show up for it? Are they not at the stadium 2-2 1/2 hours before the game?

Or are they standing in line for the best seats in the student section? Or are they just partying on the other side of the stadium?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
First off....the fireworks were pretty cool and the tunes/highlights were cool. Hope they continue it though I will always miss O'Fortuna. (my ringtone)

Let's talk about the Husky walk. Can anyone tell me why our great student section does not show up for it? Are they not at the stadium 2-2 1/2 hours before the game?

Or are they standing in line for the best seats in the student section? Or are they just partying on the other side of the stadium?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
tey need to be doing both. that will come in time. i can see the day not to far from now where everyone will fil up a cup get to the walk, get wild and enjoy it, then head back to there tailgates. easy, simple, no harm, good for tradition and interaction. just need some 1 with vision to start that movement in a way that sells the students and fans on it better than what is happening right now.

Reaction Score
if they are taking the bus to the game from campus, they are not at the stadium in time.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
thats part of the issue^. breeding a culture of just in time/late isn't going to make things better 10 years from now. it starts with the ppl with the vision and it seems that while those ppl do many great things, they are struggling somewhat to indentify a game time atmosphere that can take the fanbase to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom