A couple of pre-game tweets from John A. | The Boneyard

A couple of pre-game tweets from John A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tennessee is just another team these days. The days of Geno/Pat are officially over. Heck I don't care if UCONN ever plays them again. Although I must admit to this day I do not own any shade of orange for clothing and orange is my least favorite color. Don't hate the Vols, just don't care about them anymore.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maybe, but they have to play in Hartford every year. They have no leverage in making a deal.

Reaction Score
:eek: Can we send a Boneyard petition to UConn on this matter?!? No one seems to want UConn to re-legitimize TN. This is as much instantaneous agreement as I've seen on the BY in a looonnnggg time! Ultimately though, $$ will control the decision...:(

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I cast my vote for resuming the annual game. I would prefer that UConn would play its entire non conference schedule against Top 25 level opponents, and Tenn is surely one such opponent.

A few boneheaded posters on their fan board doesn't change that, and should have no bearing on the decision.

Reaction Score
I cast my vote for resuming the annual game. I would prefer that UConn would play its entire non conference schedule against Top 25 level opponents, and Tenn is surely one such opponent.

A few boneheaded posters on their fan board doesn't change that, and should have no bearing on the decision.

A few????

Reaction Score

I agree with you 100%. Tenn started the rivalry over 20 or so years ago when UCONN was an upstart team. It turned out to be the greatest rivalry in WCBB and a tremendous way for UCONN to gain respect for their program. It is time to return the favor and give a Tenn team that is rebuilding their program a chance to regain some respect. And for all you Tenn haters.... wouldn't it be nice to see UCONN whoop up on some Orange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom