A Couple of Call Outs | The Boneyard

A Couple of Call Outs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I've been more critical of individual players this year than I usually am and I'm not happy or proud od it.

I do want to call out I Moore and Gratz for a couple of great plays yesterday. First series when McCoombs scored his TD, Moore literally drove his CB 15 yards off the line of scrimmage and blocked him 5 yards in to the end zone. For a player who had a ton of drops last week it would have been easy to focus on pass catching and route running. Great job by him to remember and excel at the other aspects of WR play.

Later in the game, snooki had a third down situation and threw a crossing pattern one yard short of the marker. Gratz made a textbook tackle and didn't let the receivee fall/lunge forward for the first down. Result? Rutgers giving up the ball.

And that Ty-Meer Brown kid? He's turning in to a hell of a player.

Reaction Score
I've been more critical of individual players this year than I usually am and I'm not happy or proud od it.

I do want to call out I Moore and Gratz for a couple of great plays yesterday. First series when McCoombs scored his TD, Moore literally drove his CB 15 yards off the line of scrimmage and blocked him 5 yards in to the end zone. For a player who had a ton of drops last week it would have been easy to focus on pass catching and route running. Great job by him to remember and excel at the other aspects of WR play.

Later in the game, snooki had a third down situation and threw a crossing pattern one yard short of the marker. Gratz made a textbook tackle and didn't let the receivee fall/lunge forward for the first down. Result? Rutgers giving up the ball.

And that Ty-Meer Brown kid? He's turning in to a hell of a player.
GREAT call on I. Moore's pivotal role on that TD after last week's nightmare performance. Good eye on your points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom