A copy worth Duplicating | The Boneyard

A copy worth Duplicating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
When you think about it how crazy is it what UConn is doing and where they are compared to every other team? Those of us who have been following UConn on this board for the past 20 years have seen it grow. We have also witnessed UConn growing and surpassing every team in WCBB. Outside of Griner and the ND flops UConn continues to get better and roll over teams. What really bugs me is all this talk about ND beating UConn to win their NC. Nobody ever talks about Shea and Svet injured but when they talk about UConn beating ND last season and this season they bring up Achowa and Turner no playing. Go figure right.

Genos thought process and winning attitude is whats put UConn where they are. His never give in attitude has made his players what they are today on and off the court. He is the greatest motivator and disciplinarian in the game. So for those who hate him I said learn from him. He is a copy worth duplicating.

Reaction Score
He's more like an original worth duplicating. There's no one else like him.

Reaction Score
When you think about it how crazy is it what UConn is doing and where they are compared to every other team? Those of us who have been following UConn on this board for the past 20 years have seen it grow. We have also witnessed UConn growing and surpassing every team in WCBB. Outside of Griner and the ND flops UConn continues to get better and roll over teams. What really bugs me is all this talk about ND beating UConn to win their NC. Nobody ever talks about Shea and Svet injured but when they talk about UConn beating ND last season and this season they bring up Achowa and Turner no playing. Go figure right.

Genos thought process and winning attitude is whats put UConn where they are. His never give in attitude has made his players what they are today on and off the court. He is the greatest motivator and disciplinarian in the game. So for those who hate him I said learn from him. He is a copy worth duplicating.
It's pretty revealing. Does anyone seriously think Anchonwa would have made much of a difference? Winners have championships, losers have excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler
Top Bottom