A bunch of re-assuring words | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A bunch of re-assuring words

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
none of these kids minus boat and it seem hamilton, have ever played real organized ball, pullup jumpshots, sets, pick and roll, pick and pop, etc... they've really never needed a jumpshot bc they attack the rim and it takes time to get out of that mindset and develop the mental and physical game that ollies system demands... defensively mental lapses have killed this team and again a learning experience

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I think next season we could see a significant improvement in this team. All you have to do is look back at last year's team. That team improved from 34% to 39% in three point shooting. Mainly because DD went from 31% to 42% and NG went from 29% to 48%. This was huge. Also the team improved its free throws from 74 to 78% and 90's in the tour. FG and RB were about the same year over year.

This year's team FG and RB are about the same as last year but three pt shooting is down even while RB has improve significantly. FT is down almost 10% points.

I haven't given up on Facey as an offensive threat. I think there is a ton of potential, same with RP. Add a year's growth to DH and AB this could be a VG team next year.
Who's FG?
Edit: nevermind. brain fart

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I was always happy to read people's enthusiasm about this year but never bought into it.

Give yourself a round of applause. But isn't preseason the time for great hopes? Maybe it's my Red Sox fan training from back in the day but I buy in at the start of every year. It costs nothing if things go south, but the journey is more rewarding when you get on the wagon at the beginning.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Within the context of the post the reference must have been to FG%. Hopefully the answer is forthcoming...:)

LOL. Totally misread the paragraph!

Reaction Score
Awesome analysis champs, very well said, you just killed over 80 percent of the threads on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom