A Bob Diaco Masterpiece | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A Bob Diaco Masterpiece

Reaction Score
If you go back you’ll find I destroyed him for his T’ao lying. And called for him to be fired 30 minutes into his UConn career.

Something something broyles award.
Sorry , forgot to add ;^).

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Man BD is like some cancer he just won’t go away... yesterday is history,tomorrow is no guarantee it’s all about the RIGHT HERE AND NOW!! Embrace people,embrace ,yes it really sucks we’re this bad, but it’s times like this that we need to pull together, not focus on BS that won’t dig us out of this giant hole we’re in.

Reaction Score
Man BD is like some cancer he just won’t go away... yesterday is history,tomorrow is no guarantee it’s all about the RIGHT HERE AND NOW!! Embrace people,embrace ,yes it really sucks we’re this bad, but it’s times like this that we need to pull together, not focus on BS that won’t dig us out of this giant hole we’re in.

Exactly something Bob Diaco would say.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
At the end of the day, we can blame Whaler for this. If he hadn't been praising Diaco on the Yard, the AD would have fired him at least a year earlier. #NeverForget

Reaction Score
Well they keep hiring losers. So I keep calling for them to go. The losers they hire are so bad - it doesn’t take long to sniff them out.

If you feel like searching Danny Hurley you’ll see I talked him up when he was still at Wagner. He could act like less of a jackarse at times - but it’s not that hard to identify the fact he can coach.

I’m talking about halftime of the BYU game being 30 minutes into his hiring in a now deleted thread.
Yep. Remember you bashing him going for that long field goal...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
So two Edsall recruits in Pindell and Buss get invited to NFL camps. Diaco with a goose egg.

Diaco's losing streak should end next year with Peart....with perhaps Davis also getting an invite (depending just what he can do in ACC football this year - he will need stats to stand out).

Reaction Score
So all those players who were captains of their HS teams and also played basketball weren't that good? Those attributes was touted by some as to why they were the right kind of guys.

Reaction Score
We were all afraid Diaco wasn't recruiting any speed and we were right.

By his last class it seemed he recruited 80% TE/DE types and sadly, I don't think a one of them panned out to anything. That our LB corp is what it is............is a travesty.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom