A blessed Easter to all | The Boneyard

A blessed Easter to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
God's grace upon us all, believer and unbeliever alike. May your path be easy and when it is hard may your friends bear your burdens with you. Peace be with you all.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Happy Easter. He is risen. :)

Hope everyone has a great day.

Reaction Score
God's grace upon us all, believer and unbeliever alike. May your path be easy and when it is hard may your friends bear your burdens with you. Peace be with you all.
Thank you, Ice. A blessed Easter to you also, and Peace to all.

Reaction Score
С праздником Пасхи!
three-russian-tradition-easter-eggs-abreast-over-w-thumb4715278.jpg

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Happy Easter and peace to all. Many of us cannot be with our families today but if you can, please use the opportunity to show them how much you love them.

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
It is a good Easter...

This past Tuesday, I escaped a week long stay at my local hospital. I, the world's leading needle phobic, had blood drawn every few hours because the Heparin they dripped into my poor ol' body needed constant monitoring... As a Marine, I faced being shot, frag wounds, & concussive wounds more times than I can count without a much squealing as I do when someone comes at me with a tiny little needle.... It just makes no sense.. but there it is.... this hospital event has made me face my health issues and it was about time.... So, with the gift of another bite at the apple, this might be one of my best Easters yet.... One of personal renewal...

The things I learned::
  • I could send sent the nurses watching my vital readings on their telemetry screens scrambling to my room during the FF game when the Huskys struggled or ND took/extended the lead.... I ended up with six of them in my room until the final few seconds of the game... It seems we have some new Husky fans on the ninth floor of the Norwalk Hospital...
  • There is no rest to be had in telemetry... they wake you every two hours for more blood... It seems there are more vampires around these days... Or maybe I just wasn't paying as much attention to them when I was a kid...
  • Doctors never listened to me, they only listened to my disease. I might as well have been a box of cereal...
  • All Dignity is lost while in Critical Care Units...
  • Nurses:: some are absolute Saints, most are doing a tough job very well, & some are &*#$%)
  • I brutishly pushed my way into the AFib, CHF, & HTN clubs of America before really thinking it through.
  • Lasix cramps really S&*k!!!! Thank God for Potassium!
  • Now, I'm medically similar the majority of my Boneyard Buddies.... whoopee!!
  • I've been given a warning to clean up my act... Thanks big guy...
  • I feel better than I have in years...
  • I'm very happy to be alive...
  • This is a wonderful Easter for me...
  • My one sanctuary was keeping up with you all on my iPad... You guys & gals are a great read... especially when one is stuck in bed.
Your Ol' "New & Improved, grass feed, free range, mostly green, with the exception of a couple of dozen black and blue spots" Pal Boo

JS

Reaction Score
May your path be easy and when it is hard may your friends bear your burdens with you.
As always, the Hallelujah Chorus wasn't easy for me this morning, and my choral friends got lost here and there too.

You'd think I'd know it by now. But the thing keeps moving rapidly, like life. You make some mistakes, hit some glorious notes, move on.

Happy Easter, fellow Christians. And a joyous Passover to our Jewish friends.

Reaction Score
Praise God, lots of family here.
Happy Easter to the BY family!

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
It is a good Easter...

• I could send sent the nurses watching my vital readings on their telemetry screens scrambling to my room during the FF game when the Huskys struggled or ND took/extended the lead.... I ended up with six of them in my room until the final few seconds of the game... It seems we have some new Husky fans on the ninth floor of the Norwalk Hospital...
  • Your Ol' "New & Improved, grass feed, free range, mostly green, with the exception of a couple of dozen black and blue spots" Pal Boo

Great to hear you are on the mend and thinking about the act clean up we all eventually need. As a Norwalk native (NHS '75), I spent hours in telemetry when both my mom and dad were patients there. It The nurses on the two top floors of that hospital are top notch.

Happy Easter to all. Enjoy your families.

Pax Vobiscum

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
Great to hear you are on the mend and thinking about the act clean up we all eventually need. As a Norwalk native (NHS '75), I spent hours in telemetry when both my mom and dad were patients there. It The nurses on the two top floors of that hospital are top notch.

Happy Easter to all. Enjoy your families.

Pax Vobiscum

Fairview,

Thanks... CCHS '69 here... the best of the ICU/CCU/Telemetry nurses are veritable angels... the average ICU/CCU/telemetry nurse is an exceptionally skilled and hard worker excelling in a very tough job... someday I'll be in a position to pay them back for the care they gave to me...

This Easter is an Easter of personal renewal for me... a bit more meaningful than my prior Easters.

YOPB

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

and right back atcha, Ice, if a bit belated.

Peace to you in this time of spring and hope.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
As always, the Hallelujah Chorus wasn't easy for me this morning, and my choral friends got lost here and there too.

You'd think I'd know it by now. But the thing keeps moving rapidly, like life. You make some mistakes, hit some glorious notes, move on.

Happy Easter, fellow Christians. And a joyous Passover to our Jewish friends.

Lost? You should have it memorized by now....Happy Easter, my friend!

Reaction Score
And to you. Thanks for the many times you've provided solace to people in need of a spiritual handout.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
It is still Easter here in AZ - I hope all had a truly blessed day.

Ice, enjoy a few days of rest. I doubt many here have any idea the stress Holy Week places on the clergy. May the message and joy of Easter continue to sustain you in your ministry.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It is still Easter here in AZ - I hope all had a truly blessed day.

Ice, enjoy a few days of rest. I doubt many here have any idea the stress Holy Week places on the clergy. May the message and joy of Easter continue to sustain you in your ministry.
Thanks, I will at the end of the week the church office is shut today for my secretary to recover, too. The quiet of the shut down day is to valuable for me to get a lot of work done and to rest my voice. 7 different sermons and services in the last ten days does take it toll on a 59 year old larynx. My most satisfying thing is we had a huge turnout yesterday and the Easter liturgy is intoned and I managed to hit all my parts. My singing has come a long ways in thirty years. Peace.

Reaction Score
Everyone in this world irregardless who we are in regards to status, race, location & country, has a cross to carry, which come in different weight, seizes & number. No one gets a free ride. The Almighty gives us these individual crosses for a reason & with our finite minds challenges our intellect to understand. Some turn to prayer & others turn towards bitterness. " Why Me !"

JS

Reaction Score
С праздником Пасхи!.
Христос воскрес!
A highly suspicious exchange of messages. Hiding in plain sight, eh?
Which of you is Anna Chapman?

images

Ya know, we've had enough trouble with the FBI . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom