A Bit of Momentary Diversion... | The Boneyard

A Bit of Momentary Diversion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
So we have four games before Notre Dame...

Creighton on Sunday and then three games in the sun of the Gulf Coast...

I was just thinking of the upcoming holiday week in Florida... Shorts and tee shirts. Thanksgiving with my brothers and their families on the East Coast of Florida...

Then off to the West Coast and Bokampers with the Boneyard's Best in Estero...

Three straight days of games in warm weather ...

What better way to spend the wonderful upcoming week...

Geno will have the team ready...

What better way to reduce and redirect the pain of Monday's loss...

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

I was just thinking of the upcoming holiday week in Florida... Shorts and tee shirts. Thanksgiving with my brothers and their families on the East Coast of Florida...

Should be fun.

Reaction Score
I feel bad for Creighton I really do.
The Huskies will be ready to eat nails after a week of Geno riding them in practice.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Hawaii sunset.jpg

We could always move the Bokamper's party to Buffalo....:cool:
Maybe not.... :p

Reaction Score
A disappointed coach will surely present the team with days of extraordinarily demanding, killer work at practices, and I'm confident he will correct some of the many mistakes/weaknesses we saw at Stanford. But realistically, what can he do in just a few days to fix what I see as this team's 2 biggest problems- the lack of an aggressive, confident post player and, more importantly, the lack of leadership on the floor.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A disappointed coach will surely present the team with days of extraordinarily demanding, killer work at practices, and I'm confident he will correct some of the many mistakes/weaknesses we saw at Stanford. But realistically, what can he do in just a few days to fix what I see as this team's 2 biggest problems- the lack of an aggressive, confident post player and, more importantly, the lack of leadership on the floor.
Really? After one bad game you have decreed that the team has no floor leadership or aggressive, confident post? Well then, so much for the season.. I guess you are done.
Yes, poor games from Stokes, KML and Jefferson. It happens. Now It is time to watch two masters work. Odds are they will have better games, and isn't the idea to practice, play and improve? It is a different team, different year. Stay tuned.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score

Happy for you that the long term weather forecast is better than the weather we had in Florida the past few days. It was great over the weekend, then Monday afternoon the rains came, the temp dropped and dropped.
When we got up on Wednesday, it was 33 degrees...the same temp it was at Bradley when I got off the plane in the afternoon!! But, being hardier than Floridians, I did wear mittens, but not the heavy parkas and snowsuits that I saw on Tuesday....Enjoy the trip!! (PS.we were in Tampa...)

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
So what is he long term 10 day forecast for Florida for the Gulf Coast Tournament??? Sunshine, warm temperatures and orange juice (vodka anyone)???

Reaction Score
So what is he long term 10 day forecast for Florida for the Gulf Coast Tournament??? Sunshine, warm temperatures and orange juice (vodka anyone)???

Long term Tampa forecast for Thursday the 28th through Sunday the 30th is very pleasent: plenty of sun with highs in the mid 60's during the day and lows in the mid to high forties each night.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
65F, 70F and 73F further down in Estero (where the games are). :)

Oh yea and sunny. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69