A Big Thank You to Rentschler Field Security | The Boneyard

A Big Thank You to Rentschler Field Security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thank you for yelling and arm chairing it while fans helped to push a car out of the mud.

Once out of the mud, thank you for yelling at the car to drive on the grass while the fans that paid 15 dollars to park got the car out of the mud.

Thank you for not getting your fat ass out of you golf cart.

Thank you for picking a fight with me after I asked you while you couldn't get out of your golf cart to help us instead of yelling at the car.

Thank you for coming up to me at my car and telling me you were a cop to intimidate me and give me all the more reason to dislike you cause you are a friggin cop and you still couldn't get of your ass to help.

Thank you for saying, "If they got stuck we could call a tow truck" rather than just get off your ass in and help.

Thank you Chuck, I'm sure you are East Hartford's finest.

Reaction Score
duck* Chuck. He was probably day dreaming about shooting someone with his Glock or thinking about his recent bust of .5 grams of pot from a 16 yr old.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Thank you for yelling and arm chairing it while fans helped to push a car out of the mud.

Once out of the mud, thank you for yelling at the car to drive on the grass while the fans that paid 15 dollars to park got the car out of the mud.

Thank you for not getting your fat ass out of you golf cart.

Thank you for picking a fight with me after I asked you while you couldn't get out of your golf cart to help us instead of yelling at the car.

Thank you for coming up to me at my car and telling me you were a cop to intimidate me and give me all the more reason to dislike you cause you are a friggin cop and you still couldn't get of your ass to help.

Thank you for saying, "If they got stuck we could call a tow truck" rather than just get off your ass in and help.

Thank you Chuck, I'm sure you are East Hartford's finest.

I hope your response was, "But, today you are a parking attendant."

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Driving in I pointed out the stupidity of closing a paved lot to use a grass lot.

Driving out i had to plow through the grass since attempting to use the path would have ended in calling AAA.

LAZ is the biggest joke in history. That the Rent management works with them tell you what they think of of us.

Reaction Score
I saw that whole thing go down. I was walking with my son about 20 yards ahead of you guys.

Reaction Score
I recommend sending your complaint to anyone who will listen, LAZ, Rent, UConn, etc. Given the poor product on the field, they should want to keep as many people as happy as possible in hopes of getting them back. You may end up with something out of them.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I recommend sending your complaint to anyone who will listen, LAZ, Rent, UConn, etc. Given the poor product on the field, they should want to keep as many people as happy as possible in hopes of getting them back. You may end up with something out of them.

He already sent it to the only people that will listen. Us.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
That sucks. I can't say I saw anything remotely the same. Our blue lot (the first one on the left from the main Silver Lane gate) was empty by the time we got back to our cars. I'm talking not a single car but ours.

Reaction Score
That sucks. I can't say I saw anything remotely the same. Our blue lot (the first one on the left from the main Silver Lane gate) was empty by the time we got back to our cars. I'm talking not a single car but ours.
Makes it easy to find your car though. Focus on the positive. That's what Diaco would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom