#9 Scaife to Rutgers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

#9 Scaife to Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Totally agree. They were thinking they really had a great shot to land the top 3 kids. Then after they lost out on DD, felt they were going to get Russell and Davis, and made comments like "we may take a class of 4 - getting 3 or 4 of the top 10 kids". They ended up getting a top 3 player, a top 10 player, and a top 40 player. Nothing like the last 2 UCONN classes (our 2011 and 2012) but certainly a fantastic class for a new HC starting after their legendary coach stepped down.

Anyway, so glad to see RU land Scaife. They continue to recruit well, but i found an article somewhere on here where the writer talked about RU landing good recruits and having good teams, but the writer felt Stringer completely held back her teams offensively. It was one of the best write ups I've seen analyzing Rutgers offensive problems. Still, a great get...

Eric great post Re the "unspecified team"

Re Scaife excellent get for Rutgers who continue pattern of getting excellent players often at the end of early or late signing period "Free them Viv" The piece I read was Full Court and it was something like I have been writing this about her for 18 years to let them run Very critical I thought Great recruiting by Rutgers Results have not matched
Ira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak