9.29.18 Practice Interviews - Hurley, Jalen Adams, Tarin Smith, Alterique Gilbert | The Boneyard

9.29.18 Practice Interviews - Hurley, Jalen Adams, Tarin Smith, Alterique Gilbert

Reaction Score
Love the way these guys are talking about Hurley...definitely seems like there was a lot missing in practice the last few years with the way they talk about details and intensity

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Hurley just gave the most informative non-bs press availability I can remember. Says everything I want to hear without any cliches.
You know he did don’t you know.

Reaction Score
Listening to these interviews am i the only one that gets a sense that KO was a bit lazy? We already know he didnt put in the effort and tried taking short cuts recruiting so its not too far fetched that it also happened with his coaching. The better this team does this season the worse KO is going to look and hes already looking pretty bad.

Reaction Score
You just noticed this? Almost every story about the last couple seasons points to that as being the main reason why the program went to hell.
I guess im a little late to the party. All jokes aside its a shame. Good riddance.

Reaction Score
The vibe I’ve gotten from listening to these interviews is that KO seemed to be perfect in that seat next to JC, but didn’t seem to have the moxie, skill set, whatever you want to call it, to sit in the lead chair. Seems like he balanced keeping people happy with pushing them, falling on the side of happiness if those two things conflicted one another.

DH on the other hand seems to be a guy that wants and embraces the uncomfortable conversations & moments, cause he is more confident in the “big picture”

Just an opinion...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom