#8 Oklahoma St vs #1 Stanford - 3/23/21 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

#8 Oklahoma St vs #1 Stanford - 3/23/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I guess Stanford finally did cool off, missed their last 6 3's to finish 13-25. You'll take that any time, but the 6-12 FT shooting is really poor.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Survive and advance is all I have to say about tonight. I’m not sure where things went wrong after going up big, but disappointed to see OK State back in the game in the 4th.

Missouri State will be dangerous if they survive the power from the Horizon, Wright State.
On that side note, I'm disappointed that Wright State has to go up against a fellow mid-major, one of the very few (along with BYU and Belmont) left in the tournament. But that's a topic for another thread!

Congrats to the Card. Just win baby. I knew it boded well for the Trees when I saw a huge Stanford flag waving outside a lovely home in the Houston Heights as I was driving this afternoon.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I have to say, I credit Oklahoma State for being a lot better than I thought they'd be this season. I wouldn't have projected them as even making the tournament after losing Vivian Gray to transfer. Natasha Mack is a force and a legit All-American.

I also pretty much gave up on them early in the season when they had a completely horrendous collapse down the stretch against Alabama, one of the most wretched lessons on How to Lose a Huge Lead I've ever seen.
When the bracket was announced, I strongly believed that OSU was under-seeded. They finished 3rd in the Big 12, and made the conference tourney semi-finals. Perhaps their non-conference schedule really hurt them. Regardless, the had a great showing in their two NCAA tourney games.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Survive and advance. Winning ugly is still winning. But Tara will not win another championship if her squad can't put together four good quarters in the same game. Boy does this team like to let up on the gas pedal as soon as it sees its opponent in the rear view mirror! And we will only go as far as Kiana's legs can carry her. All the fingers crossed that that is four more games...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom