8 man roster | Page 2 | The Boneyard

8 man roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
TE Tommy Myers was all-state at Coventry and was 2nd in the country in rebounding his senior year, averaging 20 and 20. Had a couple lower level offers for basketball. A little undersized but a load at a 6'6" power forward. I don't doubt he could actually help this team this year.
Practice player.

Reaction Score
Yeah I'm actually looking forward to what the new faces can do with having to play. Don't want Durham to extend past his capabilities.
I'm sure Ollie had planned to use Durham cautiously this year with his past knee surgeries so I do agree that he can't push him too hard or else we will be down to 7 players.

Reaction Score
I agree with the desirability of 13 man rosters. There is nothing wrong with recruiting the last player or two on your roster to just be available as emergency backups for their first year or two, and then maybe be more than that as a contributor as upperclassmen. Like a Kenton Facey.

Our problem is that when we recruit these kids and they don't look like UConn level players, everyone wants them out.

Reaction Score
Needing more minutes from Enoch and Brimah is likely to increase the number of fouls. We could be looking at games we we are quickly down to a rotation of 6. I hate to say it, but KO is going to have to consider a combination of slowing the game down to fewer possessions, meaning more half court and the possibility of playing more zone. It will be interesting to see what he shows tonight.

We have not shown the ability to play well in our half court sets. We also have not done a good job defending the perimeter or rebounding. Both of these areas are likely to get worse in a zone. How the hell does the nose picker get it done every year? This could be a long season.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
When you dive for pearls you come up with clams instead most of the time
You say that like it is a bad thing:

TonysFriedClams.jpg

Mmmm, clams.

Reaction Score
Any chance we enroll someone for second semester? Didn't we give a scholarship to a walk on, think that leaves us one.

Reaction Score
Is there a scenario where we can add a player for 2nd semester? I'd poach the football team for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom