#8 Louisiana St vs #1 Texas A&M - 3/05/21 | The Boneyard

#8 Louisiana St vs #1 Texas A&M - 3/05/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
What happens is LSU does beat Texas A&M? Do our resident LSU fans rejoice or implode? What say you @SECbbfan24 and @Dwilliams02 ?
I will always root for them to win.

If we don't end up making the NCAAT there are problems...

I am always amazed how much Blair's teams struggle against LSU's matchup zone.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I pointed this out in the weekly multi-game thread, but I've just realized that LSU, amazingly, has a chance at an at-large bid, thanks to the NCAA's waiving of the usual .500 minimum winning percentage in order to be tournament-eligible (thanks to @Vowelguy for the assist).

Creme has LSU among his "next four out," and one can only imagine that an eligible resume with 2 wins over Texas A&M — a team that hasn't lost to anyone else this season! — would be difficult for the committee to pass over, sub-.500 overall record notwithstanding.

Reaction Score
I pointed this out in the weekly multi-game thread, but I've just realized that LSU, amazingly, has a chance at an at-large bid, thanks to the NCAA's waiving of the usual .500 minimum winning percentage in order to be tournament-eligible (thanks to @Vowelguy for the assist).

Creme has LSU among his "next four out," and one can only imagine that an eligible resume with 2 wins over Texas A&M — a team that hasn't lost to anyone else this season! — would be difficult for the committee to pass over, sub-.500 overall record notwithstanding.
This is a must win today to get to that point. Without that, LSU is 1-6 in their last 7 games (no wins in Feb) and the crap OOC slate is gonna bite them as well

Reaction Score
Pointer is keeping this competitive but can’t do this all game

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
This is basically the expectations. I still can have confidence playing a&m though lol. But gotta take the good with the bad.

Reaction Score
That’s it. I think this game was needed to make post season potentially. The end of the year collapse and starting the season out badly will do them in

Reaction Score
That’s it. I think this game was needed to make post season potentially. The end of the year collapse and starting the season out badly will do them in
Is Fargas contract year after next season. Kinda hard to see her gone with all the football stuff going on (the Title X stuff). They may not renew her contract though

Reaction Score
Is Fargas contract year after next season. Kinda hard to see her gone with all the football stuff going on (the Title X stuff). They may not renew her contract though
Lol next year is gonna be worse than this year, especially if Pointer and Aifuwa depart as expected to be.

Reaction Score
Project LSU's starting lineup if the seniors do not use an extra season

Reaction Score
Project LSU's starting lineup if the seniors do not use an extra season
Ryann Payne
Dom Davis
Tiara Young
Sarah Shemasti
Ajae Petty

The 4 & 5 is very weak. I can live with the guards. Big downgrade, but we lost chloe jackson and Raygiene and somehow survived. Now the post players is different. We had Mitchell and Faustine. We really hurted when we lost Mitchell and never recovered.

Now looking at the Freshman high school highlights. Hall, Ware and McNeil can step in immediately.
Honorable mentions
Dez Lombardi, Grace Hall, and Treasure Thompson, Logyn McNeil

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom