8 Dunks, 9 Three's...How Much Fun Is This Team To Watch When Clicking???!!! | The Boneyard

8 Dunks, 9 Three's...How Much Fun Is This Team To Watch When Clicking???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Best offensive game vs. a zone defense in a loooonnnngggg time. When Shabazz is engaged offensively, it opens up a world of possibility.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Great post. A lot of fun to watch. And you're right ... long time since we've seen them dismantle a zone like that. Last year was a zone struggle (even the Cuse game)

Reaction Score
It appears Tyler knows what to do and where to go as well. Nice to have a big in tune with attacking the zone.

Reaction Score
Have to wonder how many of these players will be professionals. This team is INCREDIBLY talented. If I am correct, one of the best teams we've probably had. :eek:

Reaction Score
Maybe JC should retire and let George be the head coach?
Are you out of your mind? I believe the program is 10-8 with Blaney coaching.

C

Chief00

Relax - I am joking - maybe a reporter should ask JC that in his first press conference back if George goes 3-0??

Reaction Score
Love the 3's. Can't recall the last time we had a back court shoot the ball so well, if ever? '04 was nice with Ben and Rashad lighting it up from outside, but Taliek was an obvious weak link. A.J. was one of the best once he got healthy, but those teams were very poor from deep as a whole.

Lamb - 42%
Napier - 42%
Boatright (limited chances) - 58%

Also can't forget Giffey's nice touch, and DD seems like he could really get hot as he continues to progress. Even Olander is a threat from beyond the arc, he doesn't miss by much.

Reaction Score
"Even Olander is a threat from beyond the arc, he doesn't miss by much."

FYI--He's 1-2 this season from beyond the arc. LOL.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
TO shoots well from 3 in warmups. JC definitely isn't giving him the green light to shoot it though unless he is wide open. I'm hopeful that by his senior year he will be able to shoot well enough that they let him do it during games.

Reaction Score
"Even Olander is a threat from beyond the arc, he doesn't miss by much."

FYI--He's 1-2 this season from beyond the arc. LOL.

I guess I was speaking more towards what mets was referring to, namely his shots during warmups. The confidence he has in his 15-18 foot jumper has come a long way. I figure with his smooth stroke, if he can hit the 18 footer on a consistent basis, stepping back another 2 feet should be in the cards for later this year or next year.

Reaction Score
Have to wonder how many of these players will be professionals. This team is INCREDIBLY talented. If I am correct, one of the best teams we've probably had. :eek:
I can see AD, DD, JL, RB, and SN playing in the NBA with NG, AO, RS , TO and EW playing overseas. And if TO continues to improve like he has, maybe he is an NBA player as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom