8 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

Relax.... R-E-L-A-X.

For starters, our players have 8 days to get healthy. Expect Purvis, Boatright and Calhoun to be ready by the 14th. We're yet to see a fully healthy team. Remember- pain is temporary.

Additionally- If you don't think the coaches are working around the clock to come up with a plan, then you don't know UConn basketball. Expect this team to come out with a chip on their shoulder against Coppin State and Duke next week. Chip on the shoulder you say? Yes. That's when we're at our best. Our rankings are always earned, not given.

Bottom line? We're 4 seconds away from being 5-1 and a top 15 team. There's plenty of talent to go around on this team. Talent is not an issue.

We're coached by champions, and led by a champion on the floor in our senior leader. Ryan Boatright is a flat out competitor. The last thing he's doing is throwing the towel in on his senior season. What would've happened if Kemba threw in the towel after St.Johns or if Bazz threw in the towel after Houston? It took some time last year, and it's taken time in the past to mesh teams. We knock off Duke in New Jersey and it's game on for the Hungry Huskies. Don't ever sleep on the Hungry Huskies...

Reaction Score
Tom Brady is done. At least he was after their first four games....

Reaction Score
Don't know about Calhoun. But hoping for the best and will enjoy it anyway. I really like watching Boatright, and Hamilton is coming on, and I am optimistic about Purvis. This is more than enough to enjoy watching UConn basketball. These kids aren't pros. You can't act like they are. If I wanted absolute stellar basketball, I might not even watch the ncaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom