8:30 start | The Boneyard

8:30 start

Reaction Score
Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

Reaction Score
It's frustrating when the gampel/XL split doesn't make sense. XL during the week on a Tuesday but then Gampel the Friday every student is going home for break, I realize there are many factors that play and AD David Benedict isn't an idiot but it is just frustrating we are hurting ourselves not creating the best atmospheres at home.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
8:30 start time is so much better than 6:30. Gives everyone time to get home, eat dinner, and drive to Storrs.

Plus it's a Friday night. Who cares if you get home at midnight?
Are you going?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Great. Right in the middle of a Matlock episode. Now I am going to have to a way to set my VCR so I don't miss second half of it.
#Notacasualfan.

I will re arrange my Friday night TV programming schedule to watch Huskies live.

Reaction Score
It's frustrating when the gampel/XL split doesn't make sense. XL during the week on a Tuesday but then Gampel the Friday every student is going home for break, I realize there are many factors that play and AD David Benedict isn't an idiot but it is just frustrating we are hurting ourselves not creating the best atmospheres
This game is at Gampel because there is WWE Smackdown at XL in Hartford tonight.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Love the 8:30 start time. Gives me time to get home from work , play with the kids, get them dinner , get them to bed(hopefully) , make a drink , get wifey and myself some takeout and settle in for the Game. Wish it was even a bit later. Worst case I’ll dvr it and be behind 30 mins. This is what I look forward to now on Friday nights lol

Reaction Score
maybe that and to help the traffic of kids going home for holiday break?
Most kids have school Monday and Tuesday. To your point, some college students, however, blow-off classes next week to get the extra long weekend. Remote learning options have increased this trend.

Reaction Score
Most kids have school Monday and Tuesday. To your point, some college students, however, blow-off classes next week to get the extra long weekend. Remote learning options have increased this trend.
UConn students have off the full week, today is the last day of classes

Reaction Score
Love the 8:30 start time. Gives me time to get home from work , play with the kids, get them dinner , get them to bed(hopefully) , make a drink , get wifey and myself some takeout and settle in for the Game. Wish it was even a bit later. Worst case I’ll dvr it and be behind 30 mins. This is what I look forward to now on Friday nights lol
Not sure what you’re situation is, but on my cable FS2 is limited to almost non-highdef. I found it’s much nicer through Roku and Fox Sports app, but I can’t dvr that. I’m watching live.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

It's not Miami Vice level Friday night TV but it's all we got nowadays.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I'll be there

We'll just eat dinner before the game

Reaction Score
It's not Miami Vice level Friday night TV but it's all we got nowadays.
We used to have Miami Vice parties. Pizza, lots of beer and the TV.
After "Miami Vice", one of the local channels used to show old "B" movies.
The name "Satan's Cheerleaders" sticks in my mind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom