7 of 11 | The Boneyard

7 of 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone remember what happened the last time we lost 7 of the last 11 games of the regular season? Don't lose hope yet.

Beat Pitt.

Reaction Score
I appreciate the optimism, but like this really has to stop. Last year's team had shown it could beat top teams: Michigan State, Kentucky, @Texas, Villanova, Georgetown, @Cincy.

What's our best win this year? FSU, 3 months ago?

Reaction Score
I appreciate the optimism, but like this really has to stop. Last year's team had shown it could beat top teams: Michigan State, Kentucky, @Texas, Villanova, Georgetown, @Cincy.

+1. Optimism disgusts me.

Reaction Score
At ND is a nice win and I suppose at USF ain't so bad either. The game at ND is the best this team has played front to But outside of that, I can't say as though I'm too proud of much outside of that.

Reaction Score
I get where you guys are coming from about the lack of quality wins and the lack of ability to close out games (as seen most recently against PC). I am just holding out hope that JC's return on Saturday is the fire that these kids need. I guess I am reluctant to admit the fact this team really could use KW a true leader.

Reaction Score

The goal right now it to get in the friggin' NCAA tournament, period. We'll worry about beating the top teams if and when we get there. All the optimists are hoping for is to beat Pitt and PC/DePaul first and see where we stand.

Reaction Score
I don't think beating Pitt and Providence is what the OP was referring to when musing about what happened the last time we lost 7 of 11.

Reaction Score
Well in order to get to that 7 of 11 number, we do have to beat Pitt, which is what I was inferring. What happens after that is something to worry about when that time comes.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Maybe we should start the "EAT , PITT" chant right NOW!

Reaction Score

Why not be optimistic? What is the worst that can happen? They lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom