7-5 | The Boneyard

7-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There's 2 teams left on the schedule as good or better than the teams we have played thus far.

Central Florida and Louisville. These two will be toss ups.

Rest UCONN rolls in.

Conservative prediction is 7-5.

Maryland is the best team we have played yet and they may be one of the best teams in the country. They absolutely smoked West Virginia, who are in a down year. UCONN however at least put up a fight and looked really good in the first half, minus 1 play.

We are better than you think. Look out Buffalo - 49-7 final Sat.

Reaction Score
There's 2 teams left on the schedule as good or better than the teams we have played thus far.

Rest UCONN rolls in.

Maryland is the best team we have played yet and they may be one of the best teams in the country. They absolutely smoked West Virginia, who are in a down year. UCONN however at least put up a fight and looked really good in the first half, minus 1 play.

Crack kills my friend.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score

Rest UCONN rolls in.

Glass half full award goes to this guy...this guy right here ^^^^^^^

Reaction Score

Rest UCONN rolls in.

You are right that we are better than Buffalo. Buffalo barely beat Stony Brook at home and Stony Brook got blown out by Nova last week. If we don't win this game the team plane will leave Buffalo with P and GDL on the tarmac.

Reaction Score
I meannnn I'm as hopeful and supportive of this team as the next guy...unless the next guy is the OP. I don't think it's unrealistic for us to rattle off a few Ws and wind up playing for a bowl birth the resounding optimism is just...wow.

Reaction Score
Sorry id some of us arent in wrist slicing mode around here. I think 7-5 very realistic. Ucf will be tough but we have louisville at home. Wouldnt be surprised if we win one of the two

jho

Reaction Score
Love the optimism! A 7-5 record gets us into a bowl game . . . the AAC tie-in with the new Augie & Ray's Bowl at the Rent against the 12th place team from the Big 12. Oh, I forgot, they don't have 12?

Reaction Score
Sorry id some of us arent in wrist slicing mode around here. I think 7-5 very realistic. Ucf will be tough but we have louisville at home. Wouldnt be surprised if we win one of the two

People are forgetting Cincy on the road. That is going to be a very VERY tough game. However anything can happen with RU at home as witnessed in 2011. SMU idk what to expect. Temple always gives us fits even in years when we've been good and they've bad. Memphis should be a win and USF should be as well. Saying 7-5 as his CONSERVATIVE prediction is a bit of a stretch. I'd say more miraculous than conservative. We really really needed to get at least 2 of these first 3 home games to set ourselves up for success. It's a long road to 7 wins but I give us SOME chance.

Reaction Score

7-5 is as realistic as 0-12. It's not wrist slicing mode to think this team wins 4-5 games. The OP is over the top and tells me he's simply looking for some attention.

Reaction Score
People should not be sleeping on UCF to win the league. Knocked of Penn State in Happy Valley and have a chance to beat USCar at home this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if our game down there is closer to some people's predictions of the Mich game (40something to 7/14).

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'd suggest anyone signing up for 7 wins just worry about Saturday and getting 1 before booking their bowl trip.

Reaction Score
7-5 = PP is at Uconn next season. It is evidence that his recruits can get the job done, that the rebuilding is taking hold, the system and the fundamentals have improved.....

Reaction Score
7-5 = PP is at Uconn next season. It is evidence that his recruits can get the job done, that the rebuilding is taking hold, the system and the fundamentals have improved.....

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
It's time for me to take the heat off of UConn07 and start my "10-3" thread... ;)
Wherever you guys are hiding the "One hitter" please let me know i want a hit too! lmfao! god i love 97!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
In 2 games well have an idea if 7-5 is a possibility (if we beat both UB and USF) or if PP is doomed to be fired (if we lose both, or even split them, in all likelihood).

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score

Okay, Dracula made it to week 4. He probably makes it to Thanksgiving but he's done by Christmas.

Reaction Score
Nothing will scream"bring back P" more than 20,000 empty Rent seats for Memphis.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Wherever you guys are hiding the "One hitter" please let me know i want a hit too! lmfao! god i love 97!

Remember, it's "Puff...puff...pass", brotha... ;)

Reaction Score
In 2 games well have an idea if 7-5 is a possibility (if we beat both UB and USF) or if PP is doomed to be fired (if we lose both, or even split them, in all likelihood).

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
This base has been saying if he loses the next games he's gone since last season. P and his boyfriend are like cockroaches ... we just can't seem to get rid of them no matter how disgusting they are.

Reaction Score
People are forgetting Cincy on the road. That is going to be a very VERY tough game. However anything can happen with RU at home as witnessed in 2011. SMU idk what to expect. Temple always gives us fits even in years when we've been good and they've bad. Memphis should be a win and USF should be as well. Saying 7-5 as his CONSERVATIVE prediction is a bit of a stretch. I'd say more miraculous than conservative. We really really needed to get at least 2 of these first 3 home games to set ourselves up for success. It's a long road to 7 wins but I give us SOME chance.

Cincy hasn't been overly impressive..got blown out by Illinois, and only beat Miami (oh) 14-0.

Munchie done for the year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22