7-3 Could be worse...remember? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

7-3 Could be worse...remember?

C

Chief00

I am not missing your point. I just think it's silly. The difference between losing by 3 and winning by 3 is huge. The difference between winning by 10 and winning by 30, while more as a matter of arithmetic, is just much less important.
What’s frustrating to me (at least one of the things) is that they don’t identify and leverage their opponent’s weaknesses. Cobb could have score in the post almost at will last game but he seldom got the ball. Is that because of low BBIQ or guys being selfish? I don’t know, probably both.

Reaction Score
What’s frustrating to me (at least one of the things) is that they don’t identify and leverage their opponent’s weaknesses. Cobb could have score in the post almost at will last game but he seldom got the ball. Is that because of low BBIQ or guys being selfish? I don’t know, probably both.

Last game he couldn't score because he turned the ball over so consistently and rapidly that he couldn't keep himself on the court. That, after a very promising game against Syracuse.

C

Chief00

I think they need to give him a narrow post focus on the court, away from the Magic Cobb persona.

Reaction Score
We may be winning games but they don't feel like victories to me, if that makes sense.
Makes plenty of sense. We have not won any game where fans can relax after first 10 min because we are looking great and game is ours

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom