6'4 Wing Seth Lundy | The Boneyard

6'4 Wing Seth Lundy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Seth Lundy 2016-17 Born2Ball Mixtape

In early here. Only significant offers are Temple, Penn St, and St Joes. Interest from Nova, Virginia Tech, and Notre Dame. Plays for Philly Pride, same AAU team as Beatty played for last year.

He's visiting in the same day as Doughty, a fellow Philly kid.

Reaction Score

Seth Lundy 2016-17 Born2Ball Mixtape

In early here. Only significant offers are Temple, Penn St, and St Joes. Interest from Nova, Virginia Tech, and Notre Dame. Plays for Philly Pride, same AAU team as Beatty played for last year.

He's visiting in the same day as Doughty, a fellow Philly kid.

Probably a Kill guy. They are expanding the recruiting arena for sure, that's a good thing. Let's see if they can get the kids that fit the IQ, talent/potential and athletic/body types.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Not sure how I feel about this kid

Reaction Score
Not sure how I feel about this kid

He's only a sophomore in that video, give him two more years of HS and AAU, and I think you'll have a different opinion-- this is true for basically every recruit. Generally, programs have to get in early on these kids to even have a chance by the time for a decision comes. Early offers/visits shouldn't be bothersome, especially when the recruit is garnering a decent amount of interest from good programs

Reaction Score
He's only a sophomore in that video, give him two more years of HS and AAU, and I think you'll have a different opinion-- this is true for basically every recruit. Generally, programs have to get in early on these kids to even have a chance by the time for a decision comes. Early offers/visits shouldn't be bothersome, especially when the recruit is garnering a decent amount of interest from good programs

This was his soph year? Not sure what anyone would be concerned about here. Good size, good skills. At the 22 second mark and 42 second mark I was in. The 22 second mark baseline then great ball fake getting 2 guys in the rafters then a soft jumper was sweet and then the 42 second mark was Jeremy Lamb-ish to me. Lots to like with his skill and length, probably still growing. And he's a Philly kid playing against tough talent.

Reaction Score
One thing I like is that since Lundy played on a very short team this year, he was forced into a role where he had to hit the boards hard.

He's actually 6'6 now as well, so the title is incorrect.

Reaction Score
This was his soph year? Not sure what anyone would be concerned about here. Good size, good skills. At the 22 second mark and 42 second mark I was in. The 22 second mark baseline then great ball fake getting 2 guys in the rafters then a soft jumper was sweet and then the 42 second mark was Jeremy Lamb-ish to me. Lots to like with his skill and length, probably still growing. And he's a Philly kid playing against tough talent.
And around the 33 second mark a "Triple Lundy"

Reaction Score

Looks that way. These highlights are from 16-17 (this year) and he graduates in 2019. So, '17-'18= junior year, '18-'19= senior year

Reaction Score
One thing I like is that since Lundy played on a very short team this year, he was forced into a role where he had to hit the boards hard.

He's actually 6'6 now as well, so the title is incorrect.

Noticeably tough to the boards on a couple of the highlights on the offensive boards. A lot to like and you're right, he has the perimeter skills it would seem and the fact they need him to hit the boards will only be a huge plus in the long run for the young man.

Close it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson