6 man rotation? We'll be Doomed | The Boneyard

6 man rotation? We'll be Doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Like everyone else I was disappointed in last night's loss. I wasn't confidant we'd win, but I was expecting the game to be much closer and go down to the last few seconds.

Props to Stef and Tiff for playing their hearts out. KML and Bria had their moments but we need them both to play much better and to stay on the floor longer.

It's clear a 6 man rotation won't cut it but it looks like that's what we might be looking at if Kiah doesn't get out of Geno's doghouse. He had no chance but to play her for a few minutes last night but she didn't produce. But neither did Caroline or Kelly. I think we can still compete if one of them doesn't score but we didn't get much from either one of them.

I didn't check to see how many minutes Kiah played but its clear we might be looking at a 6 man rotation if Kiah can get Geno's confidence back. We need at least another 10-15 points to come from a combination of Kelly, Caroline and Kiah. Can it be done?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It's clear a 6 man rotation won't cut it but it looks like that's what we might be looking at if Kiah doesn't get out of Geno's doghouse. He had no chance but to play her for a few minutes last night but she didn't produce. .....Can it be done?
Well for Kiah, she has taken the step from not producing to producing against weaker competition. Now she has to take the next step and produce against strong competition. I think she can. Can she do it this year? Not sure about that.

Reaction Score
Well for Kiah, she has taken the step from not producing to producing against weaker competition. Now she has to take the next step and produce against strong competition. I think she can. Can she do it this year? Not sure about that.
Against inferior teams, yes. Against good teams, no!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
When Stokes came in against Baylor it took about one defensive possession for Geno to tell that she wasn't ready. I wasn't sure what to make of her recent good play and I'm still not. Will he play her in the BET at least to rest Dolson?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
6-man rotation. Just like last year. And none of them is Maya Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom