6 Games in . . . season trajectory. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

6 Games in . . . season trajectory.

Reaction Score
This still holds, you lost to Butler, we beat Butler, we played Creighton tougher than you played Creighton.
Wait, we just beat you... Providence was the better team... your offense and clown coach are a joke... truth hurts!

Reaction Score
I said Bouk is a consensus lottery pick... what made me say that? All major mock draft sites having him as a lottery pick! ???
So, he got hurt, part of the game... all awards only matter at end of season...

Reaction Score
Wait, we just beat you... Providence was the better team... your offense and clown coach are a joke... truth hurts!
Ouch! Coming from a team that racked up an astounding 40 points (forty!) against Seton Hall. Absolutely POTENT offense.

Reaction Score
Ouch! Coming from a team that racked up an astounding 40 points (forty!) against Seton Hall. Absolutely POTENT offense. we def suck without our true point guard and Duke was in a slump - I know we sucked that game!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
rocket fail GIF

13 games in a season trajectory...............

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
How they doing now?? 5-5 and more losses to come under Hurley...
I think a better question is why did the lighting at Mullaney Gymnasium look like a public high school hockey game on cable access in 1994?

The post you quoted was a statement of fact. You said UConn was 2 games into the Big East Season. I merely said they were 2-1, which indicates they were three game in. Pick a better post to quote.

Be that as it may, UConn is struggling at the moment, no doubt, and yesterday's game was frustrating to watch, but I remain ever hopeful that they turn it around as two key components can be weaved back into the fold.

Incidentally, 8-5 & 5-5 are still better than 10-10 & 6-8.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think a better question is why did the lighting at Mullaney Gymnasium look like a public high school hockey game on cable access in 1994?

The post you quoted was a statement of fact. You said UConn was 2 games into the Big East Season. I merely said they were 2-1, which indicates they were three game in. Pick a better post to quote.

Be that as it may, UConn is struggling at the moment, no doubt, and yesterday's game was frustrating to watch, but I remain ever hopeful that they turn it around as two key components can be weaved back into the fold.

Funny how desperate you all sound now after banging your chest back then that you were taking over the BE and head I warned you all that the BE can be brutal and injuries happen but you all laughed at me and called my Friars a team...

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Funny how desperate you all sound now after banging your chest back then that you were taking over the BE and head I warned you all that the BE can be brutal and injuries happen but you all laughed at me and called my Friars a team...

The quote function is fairly self explanatory. How do you quote me within the same quote of myself and still manage to include your post in my quote as well?

Anyway, I don't think I personally said UConn was taking over the Big East, only that they played exemplary defense vs Butler. Funny that despite the win, PC is still a game and a half behind UConn overall and 2 game behind in conference.

Reaction Score
I accidently hit the backspace button before posting?? Neither team is playing that good overall this season. Historically Providence is now 29-44 all time against UConn, but a respectable 6-4 in the last 10, including 2 OT wins by UConn...Face it, our proximity makes us natural rivals and we've beaten you 60% to UConn's 40% of the games over the last 10 games. So why do UConn fans think we have an inferior complex or that you'll are superior, I just don't get that??...also, a ton live in the past boasting championships from long ago...

Reaction Score
I accidently hit the backspace button before posting?? Neither team is playing that good overall this season. Historically Providence is now 29-44 all time against UConn, but a respectable 6-4 in the last 10, including 2 OT wins by UConn...Face it, our proximity makes us natural rivals and we've beaten you 60% to UConn's 40% of the games over the last 10 games. So why do UConn fans think we have an inferior complex or that you'll are superior, I just don't get that??...also, a ton live in the past boasting championships from long ago...
NCAA Championships
UConn 4
Providence same number as BC

Reaction Score
NCAA Championships
UConn 4
Providence same number as BC
Stop living in the past just because you guys have struggled over the past 7 years, face reality and move on...Your recruiting is very strong and you guys will be very tough going forward!

Reaction Score
So what happened, don’t you dare use Bouk as an excuse, we are down two starters...we didn’t even play well, shoulda smoked your sorry ass no offense, Hurley sucking team by 25!!!
A starting PG out 9 games and a starting Forward out indefinitely is more important than any one player, Bouk is good but don’t get crazy... we also haven’t had our stud freshman forward Jyarie Davis all season... injuries are part of the game and no team can rely on one player in the Big East, no excuses!!
So, he got hurt, part of the game... all awards only matter at end of season...
How was the Bouk show?

Reaction Score
How was the Bouk show?
He looked great honestly, nice game, but it was the defense that won that game! You guys played great defense throughout, well done!! If you can continue to play defense like that it'll get you into the tournament and you'll be tough to beat!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom