6 Games in . . . season trajectory. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

6 Games in . . . season trajectory.

Reaction Score
Thank you for clearing that up for everyone. I hate that I made such an awful assumption about you. I must have gotten you confused with all the other PC fans...my bad. As for your civility, you haven't always been that way on this site. Unless of course, talking crap before the season started was your idea of being civil, I'll stand corrected.
I accept your apology...

Reaction Score
Must be a providence thing. I've never hear or read anyone use the first to syllables as a nickname for Nova. Couple of my best friends a Nova grads. Their kids are Nova grads. And at least one of their grandkids is starting their next year. They ALL call in Nova, just like the rest of the civilized world. What do you call Nosepicker U? Syra?
Villa!

Reaction Score
No no no no no... don’t get ahead of yourself bucko. PC got extremely lucky to even tie that game up. Creighton was in the drivers seat. On the other hand, UConn is in the drivers seat and get equally unlucky like Creighton did against PC.
We’ll have another comparison tomorrow when we play Butler @ Hinkle, a game PC lost. This time Butler has Aaron Thompson.
and now what say you??...PC was in the drivers seat the entire game and held off Creighton for the win @ Creighton while you lost to St. John's!...I told you all the BE is a grind and you haven't even beaten any top teams...Now comes the "but we don't have our best player" excuses... Bottom line, PC lost 2 games with less than a second to go...But we already know it is how the BE is so our grind mentality is already in place to keep fighting, it remains to be seen if UConn has it or not! BTW, your second half of the schedule is a very tough road...

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Must be a providence thing. I've never hear or read anyone use the first to syllables as a nickname for Nova. Couple of my best friends a Nova grads. Their kids are Nova grads. And at least one of their grandkids is starting their next year. They ALL call in Nova, just like the rest of the civilized world. What do you call Nosepicker U? Syra?
ikr? they do talk a weird language.
bd44c173f9d1f12a6ededed4ca7daee8.png

i ain't getting into a car with that poster, either. they're always one text message away from driving off Cliff Walk.

Reaction Score
and now what say you??...PC was in the drivers seat the entire game and held off Creighton for the win @ Creighton while you lost to St. John's!...I told you all the BE is a grind and you haven't even beaten any top teams...Now comes the "but we don't have our best player" excuses... Bottom line, PC lost 2 games with less than a second to go...But we already know it is how the BE is so our grind mentality is already in place to keep fighting, it remains to be seen if UConn has it or not! BTW, your second half of the schedule is a duckcking tough road...
You've grinded your way to one sweet 16 in 33 years!

Reaction Score

i ain't getting into a car with that poster, either. they're always one text message away from driving off Cliff Walk.
Haha, good stuff!...I like to think of Rhody's language as "Unique" LOL

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

white florida? west portugal? mill towns and methodone? annexed territory of the evil empire?irish riviera (r)? pumpkins and anarchists?
i don't care who ya are, that's some funny right there.

Reaction Score
and now what say you??...PC was in the drivers seat the entire game and held off Creighton for the win @ Creighton while you lost to St. John's!...I told you all the BE is a grind and you haven't even beaten any top teams...Now comes the "but we don't have our best player" excuses... Bottom line, PC lost 2 games with less than a second to go...But we already know it is how the BE is so our grind mentality is already in place to keep fighting, it remains to be seen if UConn has it or not! BTW, your second half of the schedule is a very tough road...
L m a o.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Wait, what? UConn has a Football team? Since when? When did this happen, seriously...LOL!

Don't forget, baseball as well.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As I said, I generally agree with your premise, but even if we beat PC and Seton Hall twice, I still don't see a reason to get overly excited.
What happened? We didn’t have our starting point guard or starting forward and still beat you by 11 and let’s be honest we should’ve beat you guys by at least 20... we didn’t even play well LOL
Wait, what? UConn has a Football team? Since when? When did this happen, seriously...LOL!
what happened? We had two starters out and you had one and we still beat you by 11... we didn’t even play well either LOL

Reaction Score
No no no no no... don’t get ahead of yourself bucko. PC got extremely lucky to even tie that game up. Creighton was in the drivers seat. On the other hand, UConn is in the drivers seat and get equally unlucky like Creighton did against PC.
We’ll have another comparison tomorrow when we play Butler @ Hinkle, a game PC lost. This time Butler has Aaron Thompson.
How bout now Bucko LOL, and we were down two starters to your one starter ??

Reaction Score
What happened? We didn’t have our starting point guard or starting forward and still beat you by 11 and let’s be honest we should’ve beat you guys by at least 20... we didn’t even play well LOL

what happened? We had two starters out and you had one and we still beat you by 11... we didn’t even play well either LOL
We had our Wooden Award candidate back then. Since that time, he got injured and it has become apparent that our coach stinks on game day and our team is garbage without said injured player. Our team is such garbage, in fact, that we lose to other terrible teams like PC.

Reaction Score
No trend, just saying you only played 3 games now and there are a lot of games and anything can happen in the BE...You have a really good team but I wouldn't get excited until you can beat Villa, PC, Seton Hall, and Creighton, etc. Twice...You've got to admit BParkDog is way over the top...
We had our Wooden Award candidate back then. Since that time, he got injured and it has become apparent that our coach stinks on game day and our team is garbage without said injured player. Our team is such garbage, in fact, that we lose to other terrible teams like PC.
What, recently when you were 5-1 everyone said Hurley was the greatest... and it’s not that you all are this good team with a star player, all BE teams have that... you can say a player is the best, but ultimately he has to prove it, injuries are part of that factor and unfortunately Bouk is out, but we have played 9 games without our starting PG and now our starting forward is out indefinitely! No excuses... I warned you all that the Big East was a gauntlet and you best be ready, every and any game can be a loss as teams bring it, your not in the soft AAC anymore!!

Reaction Score
Omg all this bickering is making me so turnt up for when UConn annihilates PC in their own gym!
So what happened, don’t you dare use Bouk as an excuse, we are down two starters...we didn’t even play well, shoulda smoked your sorry ass no offense, Hurley sucking team by 25!!!

Reaction Score
What happened UCawn LOL, don’t say no Bouk either, we are down two starters...
Will, with all due respect there is no way in hell you win if we have Bouk and you don’t have Watson... that is the comparison, don’t compare Nichols and Bynum who shoots 28% to a consensus lottery pick you make yourself look like a fool.

Reaction Score
Ok, we'll see!
Will, with all due respect there is no way in hell you win if we have Bouk and you don’t have Watson... that is the comparison, don’t compare Nichols and Bynum who shoots 28% to a consensus lottery pick you make yourself look like a fool.
A starting PG out 9 games and a starting Forward out indefinitely is more important than any one player, Bouk is good but don’t get crazy... we also haven’t had our stud freshman forward Jyarie Davis all season... injuries are part of the game and no team can rely on one player in the Big East, no excuses!!

Reaction Score
How bout now Bucko LOL, and we were down two starters to your one starter ??
This still holds, you lost to Butler, we beat Butler, we played Creighton tougher than you played Creighton.

Reaction Score
A starting PG out 9 games and a starting Forward out indefinitely is more important than any one player, Bouk is good but don’t get crazy... we also haven’t had our stud freshman forward Jyarie Davis all season... injuries are part of the game and no team can rely on one player in the Big East, no excuses!!
I guess if you want to follow that logic Akok is also out indefinitely!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom