6 ejected in SEC title game after South Carolina-LSU tussle | Page 3 | The Boneyard

6 ejected in SEC title game after South Carolina-LSU tussle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There is a big difference between disqualified and fouled out.
Do you understand?

There is a big difference between fouled out, disqualified, and being EJECTED. Do you understand?

No, of course not.....

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Geno pushing and shoving female assistant's out of the way on the sideline for the large majority of the beginning of his career. Hmm?
"the large majority of the beginning of his career." Hmmm

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
If they do what needs to be done then they will suspend Flau’je as well. She started it all with a shove but nothing happened to her. I’m fine with Kamilla being suspended but none of that happens without Johnson starting it.
Lol then they'd need to suspend Watkins as well for running up and screaming in her face to instigate the fighting.

Deflecting, finger-pointing, cries of “so-and-so started it!” ... all hallmarks of a lack of accountability.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
“I’m not sure you know what a punch is” is inappropriate, but calling someone “stupid” isn’t? Lol k
I guess you need reading comprehension lessons. Please post where I called anyone on this board "stupid". LOL K.

Reaction Score
Van Lith's punch was on the sideline, difficult to see, but you can see Cardozo's head move back and a surprised look on her face.. Then her mouth was bleeding. Van Lith was the only one who could have done it. The third angle of the dustup shows it pretty good. that came about 20 minutes later...

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
It's funny how so many new usernames creep into the General forum to trash Coach Staley and the Gamecocks when something bad happens but never step foot in here any other time of the year...
Let's identify them. How dare they!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
This just reeks of desperation...
Exactly, just as desperate as the calls for Flau'jae to be suspended for attempting to walk away from a play after being called for a foul. That's precisely my point and thank you for making it for me.

Reaction Score
There is a big difference between fouled out, disqualified, and being EJECTED. Do you understand?

No, of course not.....
Been fouled out or disqualified, not necessary being EJECTED.
Do you understand? Of course not expect you to ..

Reaction Score
Exactly, just as desperate as the calls for Flau'jae to be suspended for attempting to walk away from a play after being called for a foul. That's precisely my point and thank you for making it for me.
BIG difference between "walking away" and shoving a player who laughed at you. Maybe Flau'jae's coach should help Flau'jae sort out her thin skin. It's been TWO YEARS.

Nah, we can't hold the ostentatious munchkin trolling the sidelines for LSU to account. It has to be, "but, but...Dawn and her players".

Reaction Score
I used quotation marks because those were the exact words of the head coach in her disingenuous apology.

OKay then - thanks for a bit of context.

So, if the "bad intentions" meaning the intent by pushing a player was to push them down to the floor, to perhaps cause them to hit their head and suffer a concussion or injury, to perhaps throw their spine out of line so that they are in traction for the rest of the year, then NO, I agree with Coach Staley that there was no "bad intentions" from Cardoso.

If the intention by pushing FL was to push her, to cause her to be pushed, then YES there was "bad intentions" behind Cardoso's push then, just as there was similar "bad intentions" behind her push of Sabally. OKay? So now what?

But NO, I wasn't talking about semantics or varying shades of gray behind words that can alter the context, but by saying a player was ejected when they never were, and the info is out there to easily disprove that they were. But to say it just the same. THOSE kinds of untruths. Something totally different from what you're referring to.....

Reaction Score
Van Lith's punch was on the sideline, difficult to see, but you can see Cardozo's head move back and a surprised look on her face.. Then her mouth was bleeding. Van Lith was the only one who could have done it. The third angle of the dustup shows it pretty good. that came about 20 minutes later...

Van Lith kind of came in there for a sneak attack and at least pushed a Kamilla before scurrying away as fast as possible, but not sure she can reach Kamilla's face.

I never saw how Kamilla ended up with a bloody lip and ESPN and officials certainly weren't interested in finding out.

It will remain a mystery.

When teams play and carry themselves like LSU does trouble will find them.

They seemed determined that they were going to be the bully and I guess they discovered otherwise.

And yeah, LSU has done this for two years and their coach hasn't said or done a thing to reign it in as far as I know.

I think it's kind of entertaining. It's like Missouri all over again.

Reaction Score
Been fouled out or disqualified, not necessary being EJECTED.
Do you understand? Of course not expect you to ..

Let me help you - what YOU don't understand is that YOU are responding to my posts toward someone ELSE who was using the word "EJECTED". So you admit that you jump into an argument to argue with me over "NOT NECESSARILY" what I was arguing about?? Good for you......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom