6 days of Week 1 football starts today. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

6 days of Week 1 football starts today.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Anybody watching South Dakota State/Colorado State? SDSU is top 5 FCS and playing equal to/slightly better than Colorado State. It’s 21-10 SDSU at the half.

If they can recruit THIS team to South Dakota, what are we doing? Can we get these South Dakota State coaches? Because we would lose by 40 to Colorado State and by MORE to FCS South Flipping Dakota State.

Reaction Score
4 FCS wins
UC Davis over Tulsa
E Washington over UNLV
HC over UConn
Montana over #20 Washington :eek:

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
ETSU is ranked similarly to HC. Is it possible our only win will be at Vanderbilt?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
CT's Will Levis now at Kentucky tosses 4 TDs and 367 yards in their 45-10 win of UL Monroe

Reaction Score
Check out ending of FSU vs ND. OT.. Milton the QB who suffered major knee injury at UCF came in late in 4th quarter

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Check out ending of FSU vs ND. OT.. Milton the QB who suffered major knee injury at UCF came in late in 4th quarter
Milton has been great. The threat of a QB who can throw has opened FSU’s running game even more.

Reaction Score
That was not a pass on the review and if it was it was intentional grounding. Milton dropped the ball.

Reaction Score
Looked like ND got really tired. They also went to a prevent defense pretty damn early and got lucky to escape that one. Good to have football back, good to have fans back, unfortunately it looks like Alabama is once again ahead of everyone. Georgia looks to have a defense that can slow then down some, but they can't score. And if you can't score, you aren't beating Alabama.

Reaction Score
Looked like ND got really tired. They also went to a prevent defense pretty damn early and got lucky to escape that one. Good to have football back, good to have fans back, unfortunately it looks like Alabama is once again ahead of everyone. Georgia looks to have a defense that can slow then down some, but they can't score. And if you can't score, you aren't beating Alabama.
And at this point Clemson and DJ can’t score but that may be due to O-line and Georgia defense.

Reaction Score
And at this point Clemson and DJ can’t score but that may be due to O-line and Georgia defense.
That was some ferocious defense. With the way the game has changed, you don't see much of that anymore. There are just a handful of teams that play at an entirely different level of physicality, explosion, and elite talent. I never thought I would say this, but I miss the pre BCS, pre playoff era. It was more fun back then and it seemed like more teams had a chance. If nothing else, January 1 bowl day was a blast.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
We don't have a Week 2 thread going -- anybody watching Colorado State hosting Vandy? Colorado State got crushed by South Dakota State last week and is manhandling Vandy right now. Vanderbilt is bad -- we are going to cover when we play them.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Duquesne records the NEC's first ever FBS win over Ohio, 28-26.

Central goes to Duquesne on Nov. 13
And Central is playing at Miami (FL) in a few weeks, right? What is even happening in 2021.

Reaction Score
And Central is playing at Miami (FL) in a few weeks, right? What is even happening in 2021.

Also, Southeastern Louisiana visits Arute Field next week.

The Lions just lost a heartbreaker 42-45 at Louisiana Tech (C-USA). I expect SLU to enter the game with Top-10 FCS ranking.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom