6>1 | The Boneyard

6>1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
At least they make more money off of other school's football programs than we do. That's a claim to fame right?

Reaction Score
At least they make more money off of other school's football programs than we do. That's a claim to fame right?
And whos to even say we couldnt beat them in football on equal level playing field.

Reaction Score
It's not even fun anymore. We've lapped the fruit so many times that their fanbase has pretty much conceded at this point. It was more fun when they were "wishfully thinking" that they were still better than us. Now they fully admit it and it's tough to pile on. Now the puke fans, that's a different story. I NEVER thought we'd surpass them. Even after last year, but here we are and it's awesome!!!

cwh20

Six is good!
Reaction Score
It's not even fun anymore. We've lapped the fruit so many times that their fanbase has pretty much conceded at this point. It was more fun when they were "wishfully thinking" that they were still better than us. Now they fully admit it and it's tough to pile on. Now the puke fans, that's a different story. I NEVER thought we'd surpass them. Even after last year, but here we are and it's awesome!!!
6>5

UConn kicked some ass and broke some hearts in Durham once again!

Reaction Score
I get a kick out of their board. They're resigned to it at this point. But I've learned a few things over there. For example, Jim Boeheim "discovered" Donovan Clingan and he was then stolen by Hurley. Also, Hurley stole Andre Jackson by offering his brother - who I believe played at Albany - a scholarship. Finally, they deserve some credit for this recent UConn run because their absence on the national scene allowed UConn basketball to flourish.

There is a thread dating back to the date of Hurley's hire that is an absolute treasure trove of takes that have aged poorly. Again, to their (minimal) credit, they seem to have accepted it.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I get a kick out of their board. They're resigned to it at this point. But I've learned a few things over there. For example, Jim Boeheim "discovered" Donovan Clingan and he was then stolen by Hurley. Also, Hurley stole Andre Jackson by offering his brother - who I believe played at Albany - a scholarship. Finally, they deserve some credit for this recent UConn run because their absence on the national scene allowed UConn basketball to flourish.

There is a thread dating back to the date of Hurley's hire that is an absolute treasure trove of takes that have aged poorly. Again, to their (minimal) credit, they seem to have accepted it.

There are so many candidates for “favorite fan base” that it is hard to choose just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom