6’3 G Trey McGowens | The Boneyard

6’3 G Trey McGowens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Put up 12 PPG on 50% shooting in the EYBL this year, then reclassified to 2019. Not a great shooter, but not too bad either. Can pass a bit. Should be a good 2 guard, but could run point as an upperclassman. Much better handle than Vital.

247 has him 200th in the C/O 2019, but that’s very low. Florida visited him recently and Jamie Dixon recently offered him. The kid is good.

If he and Lecque are friends, it would be a great tandem to recruit.

Overtime on Twitter

Reaction Score
Sad that seemingly no thread on this board can exist without pointless, incessant complaining about coaching.
Why is saying we need coaching, pointless? Coaching in college basketball is extremely important.

Reaction Score
Because the thread is about a recruit and it is rude to convert every thread to your personal issue. You really should know this.
My personal issue? Another poster said coaches are more important than shooters. How is that personal?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
My personal issue? Another poster said coaches are more important than shooters. How is that personal?

Why does that have to show up in a thread about Trey McGowens? What is its relevance to anything here?

Reaction Score
Why does that have to show up in a thread about Trey McGowens? What is its relevance to anything here?
It doesn't have to but considering it's our basketball board and he thinks our coaching is more important than recruiting a shooter it seem fairly relevant. It's not like he said pizza is more important than a shooter.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It doesn't have to but considering it's our basketball board and he thinks our coaching is more important than recruiting a shooter it seem fairly relevant. It's not like he said pizza is more important than a shooter.

In his reply to me, the poster in question asserted that he would continue to spam threads that had nothing to do with coaching "until the president and AD wake up." If this board would still be readable to you if that were the case, bless your soul.

Reaction Score
In his reply to me, the poster in question asserted that he would continue to spam threads that had nothing to do with coaching "until the president and AD wake up." If this board would still be readable to you if that were the case, bless your soul.
I don't consider it spam, I consider it someone who cares about the program.

Reaction Score
We need alcohol considering we're UConn fans suffering from mass disappointment after probably the being a part of the best modern day history of college basketball. Wait is this something about a 200 ranked recruit?

Reaction Score
Why are we beating a dead horse. The state today just had a 300million deficit proposal that includes taxes n closing the old state house. This save 500000 only. CSU is merging school to save money. They r not letting Ollie go n lose the recruits n 10million. The state will cut 200million from UCONN on next budget if that happens. There is also no coaches that can turn it around quickly

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Gotta agree with Stair. He's not saying you cant have your own opinion...just saying don't put it everywhere because it gets annoying. That's all.
It’s just off topic. We have 100 threads perfect for that kind of stuff. We don’t need a random kid’s recruiting thread to devolve into coaching discussion.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score

The original poster of that coaching comment and you should learn that even when you are very frustrated, it is not OK to poop on other people. It is spoiled, childish behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom