56 days | The Boneyard

56 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If my calculations and multivariate regression analysis is correct......Mickey Mouse has T minus 56 days and counting to come up with a deal, before the Big East conference becomes a free agent in the market place.

Strange that there has been no news, about anything....or not so strange?

Reaction Score
If my calculations and multivariate regression analysis is correct......Mickey Mouse has T minus 56 days and counting to come up with a deal, before the Big East conference becomes a free agent in the market place.

Strange that there has been no news, about anything....or not so strange?

Probably not so strange. The proceedings are likely confidential, and even though that's never a guarantee the info won't leak, there's little incentive for either side to do so.

ESPN doesn't want other suitors to know how much they're willing to bid should the rights go on the open market.

The Big East doesn't particularly want its numbers broadcast if it's weak, and if the offer's one they're willing to accept, why let the news out ahead of time when, y'know, you just sign the damn paper and hold a press conference.

The only way we'll hear anything, as far as I'm concerned, is if the two parties come to a deal before sixty days expire.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Elios frozen pizza was a tasty snack when I was a kid.
It's the cheesiest!

(wait, did I get that right? or was it some other pizza's catchphrase?)

Reaction Score
Elios frozen pizza was a tasty snack when I was a kid.

I still think it's pretty good.

These were my choice for after school snack growing up... they don't make them anymore.

383659_189089781178041_2124474176_n.jpg

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Ham n' Cheese Hot Pockets. Now and forever...

Reaction Score
My boys must go through a dozen boxes of Ore-Ida pizza bagel bites a week!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I was actually just being mean.

Sometimes, I see a spot where I can be mean while seeming to actually have some sort of deeper message, but in reality, I'm just taking advantage of a chance to be mean.

So, while I question whether grown men who willingly eat frozen pizza-like foods should be allowed to vote or raise children or even live freely among the rest of us, I don't really care about your diets...I just wanted to call you all savages for the sake of calling you savages.

Again, to reiterate, you people are savages.

Unrelated note - I bet huskyfandan lives on a diet of pizza bagels, Twizzlers and juice boxes.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Do those look like juice boxes to you in his avatar?

Well, one of those DOES kinda look like Mad Dog 20/20. Same thing...

Reaction Score

Sometimes, I see a spot where I can be mean while seeming to actually have some sort of deeper message, but in reality, I'm just taking advantage of a chance to be mean.

So, while I question whether grown men who willingly eat frozen pizza-like foods should be allowed to vote or raise children or even live freely among the rest of us, I don't really care about your diets...I just wanted to call you all savages for the sake of calling you savages.

Unrelated note - I bet huskyfandan lives on a diet of pizza bagels, Twizzlers and juice boxes.

I am pretty sure that the juice was fermented.

Reaction Score

Hey- who you calling a grown man???

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
spaghettios_0.jpg

But only the hotdog variety...disgusting, yet filling.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Something like that....

booze.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member