538 Gives UConn 68% Chance To Win It All | The Boneyard

538 Gives UConn 68% Chance To Win It All

Reaction Score
I agree with 538, in that I think Baylor will likely beat Mississippi State in the semi-final to face us in the championship game. These are the two teams I fear the most, and I'm so glad they're both on the other side of the draw.

538 giving us a 95% chance to beat South Carolina in the elite eight game. Wow... sorry, Dawn. :p

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
My problem is I agree with 538.I see Baylor as Uconn's biggest challenge and obstacle to the NC.

It's going to take Uconn staying healthy and a huge effort to win this NC.

GO HUSKIES!!

Don't forget they lost their Sr. Point Guard recently. But I agree. It won't be easy.

Reactions: HGN

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Or Baylor could go down in flames vs Louisville again. I just want to see a jacket toss. I miss the jacket tossing, sequent flashing, leather pants days. Mulkey is going soft on us.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Or Baylor could go down in flames vs Louisville again. I just want to see a jacket toss. I miss the jacket tossing, sequent flashing, leather pants days. Mulkey is going soft on us.
I believe that Baylor and Louisville have some history. :D

Reaction Score
I'd love to see the jacket toss in Columbus vs. UConn. These are the two best teams IMO.

Reaction Score
Uconn plays their A-game for 3 weekends and all 6 game. It doesnt matter who they play!

Reactions: HGN
Reaction Score

Certain plays in all sports transcend all others. Here's my favorite baseball play. Kim, see if you can beat this one.

Reaction Score
Crystal s shin splints and Gabby s hip will be a big factor in whether we hang up #12 or not. If they can play low minutes in regional semifinal then should be well rested for regional final against S.C. This also applies to the final four. I m most concerned with Gabby and Crystal having to play 40 minutes in national semifinal then turn around in two days for the final. Geno has stated Crystal s nagging shin splints are keeping her from practice so far.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
I miss the jacket tossing
downloadfile.jpeg

There ya go:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads