5 juniors at TOC; we're recruiting at least 1 | The Boneyard

5 juniors at TOC; we're recruiting at least 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kenny Kallina said 14 in Monday's thread--I just went back to reread. But she's young.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
If Calhoun has a scholarship offer I would think she might verbal soon. No?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Any day now. Or never. No one seems to know. She was interested early on but seems to have gotten an offer only this fall. Her father wanted her and Omar both at UConn. I don't know if that is still his preference. Or if Sierra concurs.

HGN

Reaction Score
I sure hope so.....Don't these kids know us old folks don"t have time to be waiting long on them.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
You know this how?
Are you asking how I know that UConn is recruiting Calhoun? All of the Horde have reported it, the coaches have visited her at CTK, her brother is a frosh on the men'd team, she's been to several games, and her father has said publicly that he would like for both kids to attend UConn.

Reaction Score
Are you asking how I know that UConn is recruiting Calhoun? All of the Horde have reported it, the coaches have visited her at CTK, her brother is a frosh on the men'd team, she's been to several games, and her father has said publicly that he would like for both kids to attend UConn.
It ain't over till it's over my friend. Let's not count our chickens before they are hatched.

Reaction Score
Any day now. Or never. No one seems to know. She was interested early on but seems to have gotten an offer only this fall. Her father wanted her and Omar both at UConn. I don't know if that is still his preference. Or if Sierra concurs.
How do you know any of what you just posted?

Reaction Score
It has been heavily reported.
By whom.Unless it is a person in a position to know with certainty it is just speculation. Let us not indulge in speculation let us post facts or opinions but when opinions lets say they are opinions.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
By whom.Unless it is a person in a position to know with certainty it is just speculation. Let us not indulge in speculation let us post facts or opinions but when opinions lets say they are opinions.
Members of the horde and her father has made public comments.

Reaction Score
Members of the horde and her father has made public comments.
About his wishes but he can not speak for his daughter. Like I said it isn't done until she puts her name on the dotted line!!!!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
About his wishes but he can not speak for his daughter. Like I said it isn't done until she puts her name on the dotted line!!!!
Of course, it's not and no one would argue that. But you, of course, just want to stir the pot. Yada yada yada.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
As Ice notes, much info has been reported in the media and in responsible blogs. The family has made public statements. Some BYers also have their own sources.

It is clear that we are recruiting Sierra. She appears to be interested in UConn, based on published reports and her numerous visits.

None of this guarantees that Sierra will commit to UConn. We hope so, but there are no guarantees. She is also being recruited heavily by other top programs. Based on location and her brother, I think we have the inside track (my opinion), but we do not have a verbal yet.

Reaction Score
Of course, it's not and no one would argue that. But you, of course, just want to stir the pot. Yada yada yada.
No I am not stirring the pot but I am a superstitious person and as I said I don't claim the powerball prize until all the numbers are in

Reaction Score
As Ice notes, much info has been reported in the media and in responsible blogs. The family has made public statements. Some BYers also have their own sources.

It is clear that we are recruiting Sierra. She appears to be interested in UConn, based on published reports and her numerous visits.

None of this guarantees that Sierra will commit to UConn. We hope so, but there are no guarantees. She is also being recruited heavily by other top programs. Based on location and her brother, I think we have the inside track (my opinion), but we do not have a verbal yet.
Hurray, the voice of reason. Talk to Icebreaker and see what he says

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Hurray, the voice of reason. Talk to Icebreaker and see what he says
Um, before I was Our Man in London, I was The Voice of Reason. :)

I'm sure Icebear agrees--and he said--that we do not have Sierra yet. We are hopeful and maybe getting antsy, but her decision is not a foregone conclusion. Simple. Finito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom