5 is Alive | The Boneyard

5 is Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Tonite will tell us alot about the streak. USF has not played any top ranked teams this season and has one loss. USF has alot of fire power but lacks defense. UConn has had a long layoff and they needed it as they have played a grinding schedule. So tonite is to tie their NCAA record of 90 wins in a row. You cant expect anything less. So 5 NCs in a row is still Alive as is the win streak. This is mind boggleing. Over the next few weeks this team will grow even more as their non starters get time and are developed making their only weakness which is lack of depth a thing of the past. Come time for the big test of how much their depth is worth will be against South Carolina next month. The hoopla will continue. Tonite to tie their own NCAA record. Saturday to break it and Feb 13 against S Carolina to reach 100 in a row. How crazy is that. You know what this team is building steam and will be moving into another gear over the next few weeks. Its almost unreal what theyre doing and what theyve accomplished. Tonite will be another test which I believe they will pass and the crazy ness will follow them until.....

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Tonite will tell us alot about the streak. USF has not played any top ranked teams this season and has one loss. USF has alot of fire power but lacks defense. UConn has had a long layoff and they needed it as they have played a grinding schedule. So tonite is to tie their NCAA record of 90 wins in a row. You cant expect anything less. So 5 NCs in a row is still Alive as is the win streak. This is mind boggleing. Over the next few weeks this team will grow even more as their non starters get time and are developed making their only weakness which is lack of depth a thing of the past. Come time for the big test of how much their depth is worth will be against South Carolina next month. The hoopla will continue. Tonite to tie their own NCAA record. Saturday to break it and Feb 13 against S Carolina to reach 100 in a row. How crazy is that. You know what this team is building steam and will be moving into another gear over the next few weeks. Its almost unreal what theyre doing and what theyve accomplished. Tonite will be another test which I believe they will pass and the crazy ness will follow them until.....
I cannot stop thinking about 2 things:
1. I pray that no one gets injured; for the sake of the individuals, the team, and the record.
2. I hope that the players who tend to put themselves into foul trouble, make adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom