5 current and former Uconn players all made it to the AmeriCup team Roster | The Boneyard

5 current and former Uconn players all made it to the AmeriCup team Roster

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I think this is a great idea for USA basketball to field teams for every international competition they can - good experience for the second and third stringers and the rookies to get integrated into what the coaching staff wants and looks for while a bunch of stars are unavailable. The team needs to get as much work as they can in the environment where USA teams at the major competitions always have a deficit in practice time together. Olympics and WC are getting tougher as the skill internationally expands. Just ask the men!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think this is a great idea for USA basketball to field teams for every international competition they can - good experience for the second and third stringers and the rookies to get integrated into what the coaching staff wants and looks for while a bunch of stars are unavailable. The team needs to get as much work as they can in the environment where USA teams at the major competitions always have a deficit in practice time together. Olympics and WC are getting tougher as the skill internationally expands. Just ask the men!

and as Sue and Diana were discussing, the more you can connect the WNBA stars to the USA brand, the more interest the WNBA and WBB in general will get.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
5 current and former Uconn players all made it to the AmeriCup team Roster. There is a trend here. I hope that the recruits in the upcoming classes can see it, and take it seriously.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom