5-7 Rutgers makes a bowl game? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

5-7 Rutgers makes a bowl game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Facts, youngster! :cool:
#YourTeamIsDooDoo
#ICanDoThisAllDay
I’m no youngster it’s not my team fool, try reading at a third grade level and you would know that. Clearly you have identity issues perhaps going back to middle school. Who knows.

Let me repeat my original statement. We have no business trashing other football teams until we can show a consistent winning record. You look like the fool you are with you juvenile comments. Sorry I used a big word like juvenile-ill tell you what it means so you won’t have to look it up. Childish like your idiotic posts.

They are still in your head

Reaction Score
I’m no youngster it’s not my team fool, try reading at a third grade level and you would know that. Clearly you have identity issues perhaps going back to middle school. Who knows.

Let me repeat my original statement. We have no business trashing other football teams until we can show a consistent winning record. You look like the fool you are with you juvenile comments. Sorry I used a big word like juvenile-ill tell you what it means so you won’t have to look it up. Childish like your idiotic posts.

They are still in your head
They look to be in your head lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member