48 Hours from now | The Boneyard

48 Hours from now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'll be enjoying a Two Roads and some wings in the Gray Lot, anxiuosly awaiting one of the most important athletic contests in UCONN history. I'm a huge fan of both basketball teams and root hard for all UCONN teams. But, our future lies on the shoulders of this team. No pressure boys! I love everything Diaco has done thus far. Off the field his presence and attitude is amazing. I'm just nervous as poop!

It's also up to us. The HuskyUp movement is great. But we have to convince the casual fans to come to The Rent. I know I have alot friends who love sports, but dont follow college that much. I'll try hard to get them on board.

If tI can get them to buy tickets to one UCONN football game and yo can get your friends to buy tickets to ONE game, there's no reason we can't sell out.

Reaction Score
Well, I'll have to miss this one because my cousin's getting married that weekend and there's a rehearsal dinner and welcome reception that night. Maybe if the place has wi-fi I'll catch some of it on my phone.

And both my cousin and her groom-to-be went to Syracuse, and half of that side of the family either went to Syracuse, is actually from Syracuse, or both. And this guy's whole family apparently went to 'Cuse and his parents are on the Board of Trustees or something like that.

Yeah, I'm not even joking. On UConn football opening night, I will be .... surrounded by Syracuse fans.

Reaction Score
Well, I'll have to miss this one because my cousin's getting married that weekend and there's a rehearsal dinner and welcome reception that night. Maybe if the place has wi-fi I'll catch some of it on my phone.

And both my cousin and her groom-to-be went to Syracuse, and half of that side of the family either went to Syracuse, is actually from Syracuse, or both. And this guy's whole family apparently went to 'Cuse and his parents are on the Board of Trustees or something like that.

Yeah, I'm not even joking. On UConn football opening night, I will be .... surrounded by Syracuse fans.

You have my sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99