47 brand shirt | The Boneyard

47 brand shirt

Reaction Score
614223-HR-FF.jpg

Reaction Score
I don't care for the giant number 4. This will be a confusing message to the non-fan. The message I would rather push is FIVE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. But if you're going for the complete set, cool!
I completely agree about the jumbo #4, just wanted to advise the masses of the t-shirts availability. I also don't care for the logo that isn't the 2023 final four logo, which would represent the theme of the four prior title winning years as shown. That bothers my eyes incredibly.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I completely agree about the jumbo #4, just wanted to advise the masses of the t-shirts availability. I also don't care for the logo that isn't the 2023 final four logo, which would represent the theme of the four prior title winning years as shown. That bothers my eyes incredibly.

Appreciate sharing. I was wondering if they were going to come out with more 5 title merch. A pretty bizarre choice to highlight the "4" when anyone can see the titles span 24 years which technically was over 4 decades, but is a bit of a stretch in reality.

When they build the new Gampel there just has to be a way to feature the men's 5 titles more prominently as opposed to tuck away on the opposite side of the court from the TV presentation view.

Reaction Score
Nice, I like the retro feel of the printing. A big five would be nice but I get what they are doing. Still, all publicity of UConn and NCs is good to have.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom