4 UConn Buzzer Beaters at the same time | The Boneyard

4 UConn Buzzer Beaters at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was disappointed. Those four buzzer beaters actually happened at four different times. You just combined them into one video and played it off as if they happened simultaneously.

Cheater.

Reaction Score
Worth going to the eye doctor tomorrow!

Stay bored my friend.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
This is how I imagine I'd feel during a threesome (foursome?)... Completely overwhelmed in a good way, not sure where to look or what to do, so I just stare blankly... But I know I like it.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
This is how I imagine I'd feel during a threesome (foursome?)... Completely overwhelmed in a good way, not sure where to look or what to do, so I just stare blankly... But I know I like it.
Legit LOL

Reaction Score
That was awesome! I remember watching all of them and where I was. (tate george vaguely, but I remember) I was at the Florida game at Gampel.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
tcf has now achieved the ultimate level of Tantric Basketball highlights: simultaneous orgasms buzzer beaters.

tumblr_lo2zqb6h5P1qzsyre.gif

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
I'd probably get outvoted on this, but Washington was the best one to me. They were all great, but I was too new a fan in 1990 to fully appreciate the Tate shot, Florida was regular season and against Pitt the game was tied. Washington had everything -- we went from losing to winning, in the NCAA tournament, and plus there was the pandemonium with that ball bouncing all over the place. I was sure the buzzer was going to go off any second, and then Rip gets it in his hands and we win.
Also, this video is outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky