4 New Commits... | The Boneyard

4 New Commits...

Reaction Score
I'd like to thank God, of course. He may not be allowed in the UConn huddle, but he makes all this possible. I'd also like to thank my wife and my kids for their support. I'd like to thank President Herbst and AD Benedict for their commitment to making UConn Football great again. Lastly, I'd like to thank Randy Edsall and his staff for their hard work and effort to change the culture of this program.

With that being said and seeing the vision of the new regime I'd like to announce that @Papadukes, Jaybird, KY, and myself have committed to UConn Football in 2017. We have faxed in our letter of intent (our deposit) for 4 season tickets and we're excited to join the Husky Family.

#filltherent

Reaction Score
I'd like to thank God, of course. He may not be allowed in the UConn huddle, but he makes all this possible. I'd also like to thank my wife and my kids for their support. I'd like to thank President Herbst and AD Benedict for their commitment to making UConn Football great again. Lastly, I'd like to thank Randy Edsall and his staff for their hard work and effort to change the culture of this program.

With that being said and seeing the vision of the new regime I'd like to announce that @Papadukes, Jaybird, KY, and myself have committed to UConn Football in 2017. We have faxed in our letter of intent (our deposit) for 4 season tickets and we're excited to join the Husky Family.

#filltherent
Welcome...there is plenty of room aboard the train seeing as how many have jumped off the past 6 years. hopefully they follow you guys and get back on board.

Reaction Score
I'm all in man. I was a naysayer when RE got highered but every move he's made has tickled my fancy. I'm pumped as hell for the season and can't wait to get to RENT. KY and Jaybird were a hard sell. They had a mancrush on Bob and they still had hard feelings towards RE. Thanks Kris1 for setting us up. The RENT will be filled and loud. We will rise again. Go Huskies. I really did invent the swim move btw

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

#filltherent

Which one of you four knows how to run a fake-fake field goal?

#IceOurOwnKicker

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I was going to take advantage of diminishing season ticket buyers to get better seats this year... I might have to hurry up, the way things have been turning around!

I cut my teeth in the upper 200's(okay, I'm still in the 200's), back in the days when the entire section was full and engaged, on their feet for big downs, etc... sure, they didn't get in until halfway through the first quarter back then, but Lashlee's offense is going to have people in their seats for the first drive! #REStorred #FillTheRent

Reaction Score

#filltherent

Welcome aboard, the practice squad needs replenishing

Reaction Score
I was going to take advantage of diminishing season ticket buyers to get better seats this year... I might have to hurry up, the way things have been turning around!

I cut my teeth in the upper 200's(okay, I'm still in the 200's), back in the days when the entire section was full and engaged, on their feet for big downs, etc... sure, they didn't get in until halfway through the first quarter back then, but Lashlee's offense is going to have people in their seats for the first drive! #REStorred #FillTheRent

Yeah, setting a record for most scores on the opening play from scrimmage may get feet in the stands on time! Yuse guys are lucky that live so close. I wanna watch my Huskies live!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He used to be a TE, now he's a WR ;)

Cl82's reaction to that post:
Wait, what? Ohhhhh! lol. [hits like]

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Great to hear @kris1 ! You're not allowed to transfer or quit the team!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom