OT: - 4 million posts! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: 4 million posts!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I feel like whoever gets the four millionth post should win like an air fryer or something.

@temery

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I feel like whoever gets the four millionth post should win like an air fryer or something.

@temery
isn't there some kind of preserved ham kicking around in sumbody's garage here? use that. waste not, want not.

CL82

Reaction Score
Strong side!
DD426983-5909-4585-BC75-8110D346830F.jpeg
7455E6AD-7ACD-4E02-8404-9716958D6635.jpeg

The men’s and the women’s board are clearly doing the heavy lifting with football and conference realignment contributing. I didn’t total up every form but by the eyeball test it looks like we maybe missing around a half million posts. I’m guessing that is the cesspool.

(And @Dove I see what you did there.)

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Fruitcakes count?
wait, wait, wait. hode up. iffn this is another snide, disparaging, derogatory, underhanded, dubious, mocking, sneering, and jeering swipe at me, well, all good and i might join in at times.
but, iffn this is a swipe at the Great American Fruitcake, well, not on my watch ladies. there will be no besmirching of that delicacy, nosiree, especially since i got hosed by the bug, bigtime, on that score. i have a neighbor who, until December 2020, passed out holiday fruitcakes that were so freaking good, they often turned fruitcake haters into fruitcake devotees. i told her a week ago that so far, im down two of those treats, so, speed up ur play! for example, the cherries were just barely not off the tree, with a hint of sugar preservation just near enuf to be called 'candied.'
outstanding. and those suckers can sleep in the freezer for a year, and still come out thawed with marvelous original texture and flavor. i've done the whole fruitcake circuit, starting in childhood with numerous car trips to the winter holyland (Miami Beach) that passed thru fruitcake central, ie, the southeast. stuckys an all that, so i got my phd in the subject.
martha sez 'bake this cake right away—it gets better with age.'
Martha's Favorite Fruitcake Is a Recipe She Learned from Her Childhood Neighbors
don't hate on martha.
next up? the absolute wonderfulness and awesomeness of pecan logs.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Have to say it, but we reached 4 mil a while ago. When I shut down the cesspool those posts were subtracted from the total.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
But that statement assumes that a post in the cesspool counted for something in the first place. ;)

I did actually set it up so a "like" in the cesspool subtracted from a persons like total. Only one person caught on.

CL82

Reaction Score
I did actually set it up so a "like" in the cesspool subtracted from a persons like total. Only one person caught on.
That’s actually pretty funny. I figure I notice maybe 10% or less of the things you do on here for your own amusement.

E.g., B.B.I.Q.= bbiq

(Wait, I feel like you did not delete the old cesspool you just killed the links to it. So wouldn’t those posts still count towards the total?)

Reaction Score
Have to say it, but we reached 4 mil a while ago. When I shut down the cesspool those posts were subtracted from the total.
We don’t reach 4 million til the counter say 4 million.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
wait, wait, wait. hode up. iffn this is another snide, disparaging, derogatory, underhanded, dubious, mocking, sneering, and jeering swipe at me, well, all good and i might join in at times.
but, iffn this is a swipe at the Great American Fruitcake, well, not on my watch ladies. there will be no besmirching of that delicacy, nosiree, especially since i got hosed by the bug, bigtime, on that score. i have a neighbor who, until December 2020, passed out holiday fruitcakes that were so freaking good, they often turned fruitcake haters into fruitcake devotees. i told her a week ago that so far, im down two of those treats, so, speed up ur play! for example, the cherries were just barely not off the tree, with a hint of sugar preservation just near enuf to be called 'candied.'
outstanding. and those suckers can sleep in the freezer for a year, and still come out thawed with marvelous original texture and flavor. i've done the whole fruitcake circuit, starting in childhood with numerous car trips to the winter holyland (Miami Beach) that passed thru fruitcake central, ie, the southeast. stuckys an all that, so i got my phd in the subject.
martha sez 'bake this cake right away—it gets better with age.'
Martha's Favorite Fruitcake Is a Recipe She Learned from Her Childhood Neighbors
don't hate on martha.
next up? the absolute wonderfulness and awesomeness of pecan logs.
and oh, it is 'peh-cahn,' and not 'pee-can.' i don't care what some may call it. other people in other places and their pronounciation issues don't really matter as far as im concerned on this one. lol.
it should sound noble, as it is quite rare on earth (except for here, as usual), and such a grand nut deserves the highest appellation, like
'peh-stah-shee-o.'
don't start. im just trying to generate some posts, so whomever wins whatever in the Great 4 Mil Post sweepstakes, remember who got ya there, and flowers ain't gonna cut it.

Reaction Score
If we get to 4MM, can we get rid of the totally disturbing dead deer advertisement?

CL82

Reaction Score
I just want to say that the air fryer for the 4 millionth post should be at least a 4 quart 1 quart for each million posts. I hope Tom doesn’t cheap out and try to get away with like a one or 2 quart model.

CL82

Reaction Score
Man! I bet some lurker snuck in there for his one and only post and won in the air fryer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom